Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hope they do better in 2003 than they did in 2002...except for horse who did pretty well. Good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
[MARQUEE] :D Go musketeers! :D [/MARQUEE]

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do u make the thing move???????

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why isn't kooyong listed here?

·
Registered
742 Posts
[MARQUEE] :D esther quote me then you'll see how it works :D [/MARQUEE]

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lindsayfan said:

[MARQUEE]LOL Marylin :D[/MARQUEE]
ohhhh smart. cool thanks

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awww arnaud won't be playign here!!! btw i'm goign to rely on u guys to update all the aussie open stuff coz i'll be away after the second day!!

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
pls esther take lots of Guy's pics!!!!you could send them to me and i'll send u some new beautiful pics (of Seb and Arnaud) i got from a photo-reporter! :)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol but how do you i'll see guy?! i'm only going to the AO on the first day remember- who will guy be with? if i had known you earlier ie. during last years DC final, there were heaps of newspaper photos of guy in the newspaper but i didn't cut them out coz i didn't think anyone would want them...oooh can you send them to mee?? or scan them?! pleaseeeeeeeeee....:)

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
esther,Guy'll be there during first week.and this isnt DC final so no one wil care about him this time!u could meet him walking around the courts,or in courts where frenchies r playing.it shouldnt be difficult to see him!
i dont have my pc now,so i cant scann for u new pics.sorry.maybe after Xmas i'll have my pc back. :sad:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok vale--i'll be sure to look out for Guy for you. i'm just realllllllly hoping seb will play the first day. lol how do you know he's going to be there the first week?? you like know EVERYTHING about him ie DC time! lol

·
Registered
742 Posts
lol :D

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Guy always goes to Grand Slams,only the first week cos he can see all frenchies (men and women) in action.he watches also doubles,not only singles!he also goes to Montecarlo,Bercy,Key Biscaine,Lyon and sometimes to Marseille ;)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL well...last year he wasn't watchign Arnaud...we were there the first Thursday and saw him 1) practise and he was with his practise partner and his coach 2) singles match and 3) doubles match with boutter and guy wasn't there--maybe he was watching something else...or maybe arnaud didn't want him there :)

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
esther said:
or maybe arnaud didn't want him there :)
i doubt it :rolleyes:

btw last year Guy didnt come to Australian Open,but he usually does so i think this year he'll be there

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hehehe OHH...so that's why i didn't see him--he wasn't there.
does he take his family with him?

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Guy?!nope,he goes there alone.kids have school and australia is so far!he takes his wife with him only at Us Open and Key Biscaine! ;)

·
Registered
742 Posts
lol vale you sure know everything about guy :eek: :angel:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts