Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Playing X-man is like findind money on the street pavement.

Fill your boots.

X-man was in sound form against melzer even though he was poor at converting break points.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Anyone actually SEEN Xman playing? Is he fully fit?

anyway, Llodra @ 2.05

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I saw him palying. I must say Xman played more than OK though he is in a worse shape than he was last year in Chennai.

He can beat Youzhny but i dunno it could be not that simple.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Playing X-man is like findind money on the street pavement.

Fill your boots.

X-man was in sound form against melzer even though he was poor at converting break points.
have you info about fit of Davenport?

what do you think about Li-Schnyder? i think is 50-50 game.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
GOOOOD DAY gentry.....Happy to see you all again....and d like to wish you all a fulfiling sparkling thriving 08 YEAR and a tennis season;)

Lets look at the Fridays agenda-havent managed to post anything during 2 previous days(been tight:angel:).....but! JOE Sirianni is the 2008 Aussie miracle.....33 yo oldie been a complete noone till the end of 07.....3 futures and something around 150Ks in more than 10 years-these were his marvellous achivements! But the way he has been competing since last november:eek:-3 Australian challenger crowns-2 in singles 1 in doubles,stormed through the AO wild card play-off tourney losing just 1 set.....and eventually.... have seen his clashes against Radek and Sam....Joe is on a significant roll!....never seen him before and havent been cognizant of his gamestyle...but at a current moment fella is demonstrating extremly moderate and solid tennis-GREAT serving ,blasting backhand,and what a mentality during crucial points!!!!......This man grasped his last ATP win 5! years ago!....and now he has prevailed against Topman Stepanek(Radek didnt seem injured) and bomberman Querrey in style!
Thats the beggining of the season all the key players are in a warm up mode and predictably performing rather obscure at a present moment.....and Joe is on a home soil got nothing to lose mad crowd behind him and enjoys best form of his life!.....in comparison with Polo.....who is undoubtedly rusty....boring display against mediocre Bene than 3 gruelling sets against server Gucci whom Joe wiped out in straights 1 month ago.....Polo definatly hasnt reached the right conditions yet......and with all stated above +5 on Joe seems to be a stunning courtesy from bookies.....
Havent persuaded myself yet.....but Murray with such form at the start of the season and motivation seems to be a tempting offer against rather unstable Kolya...1.72 for Andy....

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Nice to see you all again good luck this year

Just a quick dble for later

Adelaide

Becker over Llodra 8/11

Nieminen over Spadea 4/11

:yeah:

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ladies: lighter cow vs the heavier cow
taking the lighter one Paszek @ 5.38

·
Registered
639 Posts
Youznhy @2,15

The fact that he won 50 atp matchs last year associated with an impressive run on the start 2007 during the first 3 months (mainly on hardcourts) is enought for me to take this hudge value.

GL:cool:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Li Na @2.50 she's in form! Patty will be everytime in defense playing!! Odds are crazy!!!
Wawrinka @2.30 I've seen Ljubo and he doesn't impress me! Stan is more better than Kohlschreiber, odds are very good.

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
very upset to oppose Eusty pick but

MALISSE over Youzhny @1.82, 10 units
Stunning return for the belgian at high levels, besides Misha not so convincing vs. Roger-V.. Odds changed fast and furious, converting the underdog soon.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 86 Posts