Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In dedication of the homosexual Arsenal player....

Luis Horna to beat Wesley Moodie 1.90 bet of the day

Srichaphan to beat Niemenen 2.20 also looks like a good price to me.

Hrbaty x Stepanek at 1.90 looks a safe parlay.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
don't know if someone noticed -
Wayno leads 3-0 H2H against Dent, with a win in 2005 too...

and I think that Jarkko should beat paradorn...Paradorn is unstable, Jarkko looked good in the early rounds...(and earlier this year he beated srich in 3 sets at the Australian Open )

Baghdatis +3.5 also looking good ;)

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
If Ljunberg is gay thats it I'm having a sex change :crying2:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hrbaty x Gasquet @2.00

I think we all agree about Hrbaty and I hope Gasquet still got it to take the win like last year...

And by the way Jarko is much better player than Paradorn in the moment...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
My Picks

Wesley Moodie to beat Luis Horna 2.15
Srichaphan to beat Niemenen 2.20

For W. Moodie vs L. Horna, Horna often struggles against big server and Moodie is definately one of them. Horna with a so-so performance win against Karanusic. I watched their games yesterday and Karanusic simply gave the game away with his tons of unforced error and lousy footwork. Moodie won against Youzhny yesterday. Youzhny played a very very good game starting from the 2nd set but still, he lost to a unbreakable server player. Woodies return well with Youzhny's ocassionally volley playing or even baseline playing. In short, he got the answer for every Youzhny tactical play. Thus, Youzhny has no choice but to lose the match

In my opinion, Srichaphan is the bet of the day. He often plays best in asian and US tournament and this time there is no exceptional case. If it were not the cramping last week, I am sure he can reach the semi at least. His serving is Up once again. He got the power and game to outplay Nieminen. No doubts I will bet on Srichaphan. He is the underdog due to the fact he has been going downfail since the starting of this season.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I can't believe the Thail lost

He always lost at the crucial game. Always holding serve steadily in the starting game till the ending, he failed to hold... What a joke.. Happened against Moya, Murray,Ljubic and now this...

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
TennisMan85 said:
I can't believe the Thail lost

He always lost at the crucial game. Always holding serve steadily in the starting game till the ending, he failed to hold... What a joke.. Happened against Moya, Murray,Ljubic and now this...
I told you Srichaphan will lose, listen to me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts