Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Have taken Rufin over Ungur at 2.0 in play, he's one set up but a break down at the start of the second set with play looking like it's just about to resume. Risky given Ungur's current form but Rufin is just coming off winning a Future title and pre-injury was certainly a more dangerous player than Ungur.

Double on Wawrinka and Raonic at 1.63 combined odds.

Provided I've not lost out on the opening two bets of the day I will be weighing up the Robredo/Ferrer match and may consider an in play bet. Will likely back Federer over Murray too, I see he's out at around 2.0 just now.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Have taken Rufin over Ungur at 2.0 in play, he's one set up but a break down at the start of the second set with play looking like it's just about to resume. Risky given Ungur's current form but Rufin is just coming off winning a Future title and pre-injury was certainly a more dangerous player than Ungur.

Double on Wawrinka and Raonic at 1.63 combined odds.

Provided I've not lost out on the opening two bets of the day I will be weighing up the Robredo/Ferrer match and may consider an in play bet. Will likely back Federer over Murray too, I see he's out at around 2.0 just now.
Rufin wins while Wawrinka loses.

Small profit made goes with Fognini at 4.33. It may be a little unlikely but I think that's strong value.

Will put today's original balance on Federer as suggested earlier.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I will back Svitolina took get at least one set at +110 and to win 3-2 sets at +600.

I will also take Murray/Federer over 2.5 sets +125

Good luck people:)

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
I will back Svitolina took get at least one set at +110 and to win 3-2 sets at +600.

I will also take Murray/Federer over 2.5 sets +125

Good luck people:)
new rules :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Rufin wins while Wawrinka loses.

Small profit made goes with Fognini at 4.33. It may be a little unlikely but I think that's strong value.

Will put today's original balance on Federer as suggested earlier.
L / W.

Ended the day with small profit from the good value of 2.0 on Federer. Still disappointed with the performance of Wawrinka.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts