Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was partying in Nottingham the other night and they played this band...really catchy tune...and I am still half deaf! :lol:

Anyway, selections...

Vietnam

Stepanek @ 1.25, T. Johansson @ 1.40 (confident)
Thinking Bjorkman to end [email protected] 1.66 and even Schuettler to beat Puerta @ 2.10

Will post my Bangkok and Palmero picks later.

I am probably going to toss a few coins on Srichaphan over Hewitt - I hope the odds are over 3.00

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Murray @2.75 is probably also worth a shot...he is playing well and will swing freely tomorrow in the knowledge he has silenced the doubters by reaching top 100 by year-end. His return of serve and stroke play is good enough to beat Ginepri.

Schuettler to beat Puerta is not one for the faint-hearted! I am not going to bet on this one but I think Rainer will win.

Awaiting the odds for Sangers...he will bitchslap Seppi around the court.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone - I know about Kelly's theory...but how do you work out what stake you put on each opportunity? Say I want to put something on Stepanek @ 1.25. I am 90% confident he will win so that presents a value of 113. What then? What percentage of my betting account would I put on it? (I'm not really gonna go single on Stepanek though!!).

Also, what happens with parlays? What do you multiply and how do you work out the stake? Thanks anyone for the reply. I am trying to learn better money management!! :lol:

G

·
Srich to beat Hewitt - $4.10 (Play of the day!)

Muller to beat Federer - $12.00

Also playing a parlay of the above, paying $49.20

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
I'm going with 10 units on Gilles Muller to defeat Federer at 19.50 and 15 units on Srichaphan defeating Hewitt at 3.00.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
bad gambler said:
Srich to beat Hewitt - $4.10 (Play of the day!)

Muller to beat Federer - $12.00

Also playing a parlay of the above, paying $49.20
did i miss something? :eek: home ground advantage for Srich but federer? :confused: please do tell me Bolar put some money on federer? :p

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
aftermatch said:
did i miss something? :eek: home ground advantage for Srich but federer? :confused: please do tell me Bolar put some money on federer? :p
Federer's odds are way too short, but I'll bet on him anyway. It's about time he loses a game.

I'm on Srichaphan definately. Hewitt will not beat Srichaphan. He's struggled the last 2 matches and Srichphan is at home. Easy money for Srichaphan coming up.

Parlay consisting of Nieminen and Ginepri will look good. Will finalise that later.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Keep riding Italian Day at Palermo!!!!!The final looks good wit Sanguinetti vs Volandri,wouldnt the crowd go OFF!!!!!2 Best Bets 2day and yes the Italians Stallions are on that list,unfortunate for Seppi!!!!All 3 pics added to record!!!!

15 units on Pipo Volandri 1.90 over Tommy the choker Robredo!!!Absolute no brainer,cash this puppy at the nearest bank and ask for that reciept!!!!Cream cheese

15 units on Davide Sanguinetti 2.05 over Andreas Seppi!!!!Sanguinetti is da man of the moment but Pipo is starting to take abit of the gloss!!!!!

10 units on Igor Andreev 1.70 over A.Martin!!!!Igor should have his opponents measure!!!

Thomas Behrend at 5.50 odds are worth a shot in my book!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts