1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
he was sick. another missed opportunity :(

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Re: Frank Dancevic def. Andy Roddick 6-4 7-6 (1)

Yay, bravo Frank!!! :bowdown:

It's been a while since we've seen a Canadian in a final of an ATP tournie!!! :drool:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Frankie goes to Duckywood.

Good stuff Frank and will all the Canadian servers crash if he wins the title.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(...)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

American tennis :help:

What's the excuse now?

·
Registered
770 Posts
You mean to tell me I am rid of both James Blake and Andy Roddick? In the same day? God is good. You couldn't knock the smile off my face with a 2x4.:rolls: :bigclap: :bounce:

EDIT: I don't want to seem like a completely cold hearted bitch. I am sorry Andy isn't feeling well. I get no joy from that.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Yup, very well played by Dancevic and the reaction after the match showed just how much it meant to him.

Andy looked like he was in discomfort for most of the match. It will be interesting to see whether he plays Washington or not. It might be better to fully recover in time for Canada.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I don't know if there are enough Canadians on this board to crash it, if Frank wins. :lol:

So proud of you, Frank. :awww:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(...)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

American tennis :help:

What's the excuse now?
Please, enough. He left the court twice to throw up and was barely moving. Is it really necessary? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Roddicks body language was awful, he seemed to have no peace at all, went off the court for the trainer at one point (sick in the stomach?) and was extremely pissed off with the umpire.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Frank has forced me to de-delurk for one post in order to do something I've never done in my life:

:woohoo:

Way to go, Frank!

One more American to go!

Re-delurking...

1 - 20 of 184 Posts