Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 21 of 38 Posts

·
11,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Federer manages to get ATP and WTA to merge...will it mean same for MTF AND TF? Would you like that idea?

·
justice for all
16,856 Posts
I don't like it.
But if the number of active users drops to 10 per each forum then maybe there's no other way to keep enough traffic.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Tennisforum is one of the worst place on the net i have ever seen. I have literally forgot what my username is there!
It is full of virtue-signalling and circlejerking, not to mention a fedboy-dominated hellscape. No room for real discussion there, at least here, for all its faults, real discussion is allowed.

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
But that would be forcing people here to interact with women, other than their mothers, for the first time in their lives.
From my observations, most of TF are rabid lesbians of the man-hating variety. It is a several orders of toxicity above MTF environment. I do not support any contact whatsoever between both forums.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
From my observations, most of TF are rabid lesbians of the man-hating variety. It is a several orders of toxicity above MTF environment. I do not support any contact whatsoever between both forums.
Beware the rabid lesbians, Bakano, beware!

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
Beware the rabid lesbians, Bakano, beware!
The thing is, TF is full of homosexual men aged 20-35. They worship the female star players.
Very few lesbians there.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Horrible idea.

1 - 21 of 38 Posts