Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Very sad, really hope they all make a full recovery.

In general, things are getting very dark, and I just hope the damage can be minimised.

It's worth noting that only last week, some of the stupidest posters on here were saying that "real men" are not afraid of a disease. And the rest of us were blue in the face telling you that it's not the athletes themselves we were worried about, but the disease spreading (as diseases do) to at-risk people.

And so (predictably) it has now come to pass. Do you get it now, idiots?

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
The person who is making these anti-Novak threads is really sick and mean-spirited. Djokovic organised a charity event to help people and many other top players and lower ranked players volunteered to join and help. Nobody forced them to come. They all knew the risks.

If you truly want to blame someone, blame Croatia and Serbia for allowing packed stadiums and for not having any social distancing rules.

Many of them could have gotten COVID-19 anywhere...they don't even know where they got it...but they're still blaming Novak. Horrible people.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Hope everything will go well for Mrs Troicki and her baby..

·
F***ing have it
17,663 Posts
#DJOCOVID

·
Registered
21,106 Posts
OP is just an excessive hater, proven by his multiple threads and comments.

I never ever experienced anyone hating any sportman or sportswoman as he did in recent days.
(maybe Slade vs Nadal, but that wasn't even this strong)

Reactions: sav001

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Reactions: Bakano

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
He really is. How many anti-Novak threads is that in the last week, like 10? He clearly hates Djokovic and is looking to blame him for everything because of his hatred. Djokovic obviously feels bad about all of this, even though we know it isn't his fault and they were just following the rules of the countries they were in. Who kicks a person when they're down? Is Viscount Thurso happy? Does he feel better about himself?

·
Registered
60,746 Posts
Jesus Christ.

Hope his wife is okay, but also, really really damning if they knew Troicki tested positive and continued the event anyway. If Troicki's wife had symptoms by Friday, he could have been patient 0 WRT the event, he certainly played like it. But how do they not cancel or even inform the public once they know the spouse of a participant had it (which of course means Troicki himself 90% did)?

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Plot thickens.

So Troicki and wife tested possitive since several days ago yet the stupid exho went ahead. Nice. Let's see what else we don't know yet...

Heads must roll. Now.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
My god.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts

·
Registered
60,746 Posts
Means all the Tipsarevic people have to be tested too, I guess. Probably the end of that event. Shame, he was more responsible about the tournament itself.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts