Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts
Re: Moammar Gadhafi CAPTURED (OR DEAD?)

I hope he isn't dead. Capturing your main enemy is one thing, but putting him to death summarily would only give arguments to those who say the rebels are not to be trusted, since only underdeveloped regimes do that.

Oh wait...

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
just for the record, anyone who thinks the western interference in all of this was to help the libyans is fucken delusional

·
Premium Member
20,707 Posts
NID? The rebels are no different :shrug:
meet the new boss; same as the old boss...

·
RAVE ON
19,713 Posts
just for the record, anyone who thinks the western interference in all of this was to help the libyans is fucken delusional
I see you're pissed off at this development. As ever, the wallflower at the party.

I hear Sarkozy's daughter is to be christened Muamma.

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
wonderful news, I'm pessimistic about the situation post-revolution but anything will be better than this fucker, hope it works well for the Libyan people, they deserve better

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Hope that the new regime won't be an overly religious one with some minorities being discriminated against like in some other nations in that area.

Not holding my breath though.

·
Registered
20,221 Posts

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
a bit creepy and scary as hell

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
not as scary as how it was like to live under his rule and try to oppose him

I hope Bashar and Saleh are next

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
This is good news overall. It hopefully makes a solid end to the turmoil. There will be some fighting left but hopefully this ends the main conflict.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Few of my neighbors are celebrating and have been for about half an hour now. I would join them but for some reason this dosen;t make me feel happy. It makes me feel finished(not right word but I dont know how to put it)

·
Your visions will happen
50,828 Posts
This is now a crucial time for Libya and indeed the entire region.

Who takes control now? How will they rule?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts