Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Federer. :worship: I'm watching the show on E! right now.

Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova are also on. ;)

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rich prick. He should donate some of that money to charity, not keep it all in his nose.:mad:
He is donating to charity. All the money goes to All You Can Eat Mirka. :p

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
He is donating to charity. All the money goes to All You Can Eat Mirka. :p
Well if thats the case, then he needs to put it back in his nose :tape:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Good for them! :yeah:

Thank GOD all of them are CURRENT GS titleholders! :yeah: Hopefully this will establish some credibility w/ the marketing powers that be:lol:

and :ras: @ the Roger-schnoz comments :lol:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
my friend's grandma is chinese and she says that people with big noses have higher chance of becoming rich.
Not just in money. They are said to be quite 'rich' in a certain other department as well. :D :aplot: :angel:

·
Registered
12,632 Posts
Rich prick. He should donate some of that money to charity, not keep it all in his nose.:mad:
Maybe you should get your nose out of the ground, and read and listen a bit. Just about everyone else in the world must know of the work done by the RFF, which he founded and supports monetarily.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not just in money. They are said to be quite 'rich' in a certain other department as well. :D :aplot: :angel:
Thats exactly what i heard from a lady owner in sake house in northern japan, in fact she went for a straight grab of my privates to see if it was true & wouldnt leave me alone all night....i kid you not. Japan's great!

yeah, i have a big nose & a little cash too!

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Maybe you should get your nose out of the ground, and read and listen a bit. Just about everyone else in the world must know of the work done by the RFF, which he founded and supports monetarily.
Don't worry guys, the poster was only sarcastic ;) He is a Federer fan and I think his response was meant as a joke to provoke some of the GM users who think that Federer is an arrogant a**hole.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Winning the Laureas is still more important.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Don't worry guys, the poster was only sarcastic ;) He is a Federer fan and I think his response was meant as a joke to provoke some of the GM users who think that Federer is an arrogant a**hole.
Indeed. Some people can't recognize sarcasm even when it's shoved into their noses... :lol:

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Federer: Cruel Nadal demanded that you stand. I require only that you kneel.

The cruel Ego King only 'helps; those who bow down to his imaginary greatness.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts