Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2982 Posts

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lol here it is Mrs.B!U like the tongue twisting title?I hope this thread really sets off!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey my happy news!I passed 1000 posts!yay!celebrate! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
yeah, congrats for makin' it to the thousand and one club...am slowly catchin' up, eh?

btw., before anythin else, let's wish the object of our undivided attention ;) lots of luck on his match against his buddy, Max M.

GOOD LUCK, Rogz!!! Allez!!! Hoppp Schwiiizzzz, C'mon!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi!Of course ur allowed here Doris!Welcome! :wavey:

Thanx I know,it didnt take me long 2 reach 1000!Ok lots of support as always v Max! :kiss: :kiss:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm anxiously indeed,but I believe he can make it!If so then he awaits the winner of JM Gambill and Andre.:eek:
We all know his record v Agassi 3-0 yet he is ahead 3-0 v Gambill.Of course this means nothing.......

·
16,844 Posts
i have to go soon luv, back i'll be back 2night and we will rock this place with our daftness ;) and they better show his match on telly or else...(u know the consequence...)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i gotta go 2.:wavey: Gee I could fill any forum with daftness!Hmm yeh they better had coz Ive only seen 1 match(and that was only coz of the rain delay) Yeh consequences,I think I know what they are!C u later hun! :D

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Well I have a good feeling about his match against Max too. But heck you never know these days!! (Guess I'm over carefull ;) )
I keep the fingers crossed and yell at the TV!! (Just as well he won't heare me couse I can get pretty loud hehehe and it's always hard for me to be quiet during points when I see a match live.....)

Mrs B I trust TSI 2 that they'll show his match!!

Gooo Roger gooooo!!

·
16,844 Posts
They'd better show it, Doris, make the Swiss fans happy... :) they did show his match the other night against XM, followed by Martina...

Pagbutihin mo Roger para manalo ka, kaya mo 'yan!!!!!*
*cheering for him in my mother tongue. ;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
hi hi hi, Yeah Roger galingan mo, itodo mo na para makarating ka sa susunod na round at mapanood kita :D :D
*didn't know you could do that here :D

Well good luck Roger! Enjoy, have fun playing tennis and BELIEVE! :D :D

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
hmmm now what language is that??
Some aisan one? But japanese does sound different does it??
Or is it an african language

You see I'm clueless....

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Ohhhh almost forgot the most important thing!!

Gooooo Roger gooooo!!
Viu glück hüt gäge Max!!
Du chaisch ne schlaa!!

Hoooooppppp Roger!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
i wish i got this TSI 1 or 2 thing. getting to see all of Rogi's matches is a dream for me.

in case you missed it on the other thread, they showed Rogi playing cards with Peter and he looked very happy and relaxed.

Vamos Roger!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I have seen thanx Lily,its good 2 see him smile :)

1 - 20 of 2982 Posts