Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://mrattitude.centelia.org/

This is some kind of riddle game where you get a bunch of clues and then you have to fill in the solution in the url. If it's correct, you get a new riddle to solve.

It's not easy. Currently I'm stuck at the riddle with the chewing gum and I have no clue what it means.. :lol: Maybe somebody can figure it out? :p

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
What's the first one? :shrug: This is the kind of game to frustrate me within 1 minute. I prefer something simple and easy -- like a shot em game. :D

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
It's easy, just look at the url of the first level, that should give you a big enough clue as to what the url for level two is. :p

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
well, me neither. Confusing :lol:
I read the rule of the game or puzzle and it says it required hours and even a day to solve; at the moment I don't have the time when I do I'l give a try. I does seem a bit too tricky. :p

Ditto it is confusing. :lol:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I stink at this, I finally after staring at it for 15 minutes got the first one, and now I'm stuck at the level with the moon.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I stink at this, I finally after staring at it for 15 minutes got the first one, and now I'm stuck at the level with the moon.
Just checking, the point is to change only levelone in the url into the correct answer? Which I'd be happy to receive via pm.. :p

Are you actually from Aruba btw?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I was born in Aruba, lived there untill I was eighteen and now live in Amsterdam.
And yes the point is to change the url into the correct answer

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts