Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for those interested, if you don't know already, there is an interview on 60 minutes this Sunday night with Federer

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
What a joke that moronic bimbo Liz Hayes is going to interview him. I can see the tough questions being asked in this interview.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GeorgeWHitler said:
What a joke that moronic bimbo Liz Hayes is going to interview him. I can see the tough questions being asked in this interview.

1. How does it feel to be number 1?

2. Do you like tennis?

3. Why are you so good?

blah blah blah...these are probably the type of questions she is going to pose, I agree channel 9 could have got someone more decent to interview him - I doubt Liz Hayes knows what the link between a tennis racquet and tennis ball is

·
124,503 Posts
bad gambler said:

2. Do you like tennis?

3. Why are you so good?

blah blah blah...these are probably the type of questions she is going to pose, I agree channel 9 could have got someone more decent to interview him - I doubt Liz Hayes knows what the link between a tennis racquet and tennis ball is
I did hear from a reliable source that Liz Hayes allegedly has an interest in tennis, but 38 minutes is rubbish TV anyway, but it rates well.

How about questions like how often do you get to see FC Basel play football? How prevalent is doping in tennis or the like. I hope there'll be a transcript available.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
mmm Peter Overton..aka Mr Jessica Rowe.
I will watch. If I'm home from work quickly. I can picture it now "Kerry! I can't stay back, Roger is on tv. Tennis is on tv!"

If only we could go back in time, she could ask "Will you allow Melzer to at least win one game, should he make it to the second round :retard: ?"

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
that IS sad... maybe he didn't know. Or he switched boats and joined fox sports.... :devil:

now we're down to 2 slams a year - it's getting ridiculous.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
My neighbour has some sort of payTV type dish on their roof. They also have a daughter only a few years younger than me. Perhaps I could organise a daughter-exchange program for the next couple of weeks :scratch:

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Ridiculous that they would stop coverage of the US Open now, when they've had it on free to air for as long as I can remember. Its not like they have anything more interesting to show after 1am. I hate Channel 9 :fiery:

·
124,503 Posts
More reason to hate Channel 9. It's bad for the people that want to watch the tournament, whereas I don't care either way and for some days have 24hr coverage.

·
Banned
873 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
More reason to hate Channel 9. It's bad for the people that want to watch the tournament, whereas I don't care either way and for some days have 24hr coverage.
Very sad news that the Open won't be on 9 this year. This is a Grand Slam and unlike the French Open, one that Australians have traditionally done well in. Very disappointing by 9, im sick of losing all the sports. Even the Ashes barely made it on to Free to Air TV and needed the Prime Minister to do some promotion. If only the Prime Minster liked tennis :rolleyes:

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Experimentee said:
Ridiculous that they would stop coverage of the US Open now, when they've had it on free to air for as long as I can remember. Its not like they have anything more interesting to show after 1am. I hate Channel 9 :fiery:
Ooh that's a big call. You mean you don't live to see Jessica Simpson, and some 'friend' (associate, more like) of Britney Spears', advertising proactive? ;) Love your comments pravda!

Reactions: Hoostie

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I HATE AUSSIE TV COVERAGE, don't expect there to be any aussies on the ATP in 10 years, because all our tennis viewing will be taken away from us and nobody would know what the sport is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
got to love satellite and foxtel :smoke:

but i agree, what a joke no free to air coverage of USO

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
Juanqui Lover said:
I HATE AUSSIE TV COVERAGE, don't expect there to be any aussies on the ATP in 10 years, because all our tennis viewing will be taken away from us and nobody would know what the sport is.
I agree - making it even more imprtant that the aussie open is not moved out of school holidays just to please a few players, but I digress ...

"38 minutes" :haha:

·
124,503 Posts
Number1Kim said:
I agree - making it even more imprtant that the aussie open is not moved out of school holidays just to please a few players, but I digress ...

"38 minutes" :haha:
It's a joke the coverage and as for "38 minutes" I am being very serious, if I called that show crap, it would be a compliment.

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
bad gambler said:

2. Do you like tennis?

3. Why are you so good?

:) :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.