5,702 Posts
WHAT HAVE I TOLD EVERYONE

KLOPP IS CANCER

FUCK OFF GERMAN PIECE OF SHIT

DESTROYING MY BELOVED CLUB!!!!!! :no: :no:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Steady on, you're top of your CL group and in touching distance of second place in the PL; not exactly a disaster is it!
Are you mad??

We've only beat Maribor. Of course it's a disaster. Not looking into the fact we are top.....KLOPP IS SHIT.

MORENO MORENO MORENO WHYYYYYYYY WHAT DOES HE SEE IN THIS TWAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

KARIUS LOVREN MIGNOLET KLAVAN - Fucking clueless.... shouldn't even be let on the training ground let alone playing for us .

Our attack is up there with the best in the world.....such a waste on this German MUG.Doesn't know what he's doing!!!!!!!!

We are probably the 6th best in the world right now (Barca, Madrid, PSG, Bayern, City)....and what will we get for it? FUCK ALL BECAUSE OF KLOPP.....Literally could shoot him I HATE HIM SO MUCH

Hope Chelsea thrash us GET HIM OUTO! !!!!!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Are you mad??

We've only beat Maribor. Of course it's a disaster. Not looking into the fact we are top.....KLOPP IS SHIT.

MORENO MORENO MORENO WHYYYYYYYY WHAT DOES HE SEE IN THIS TWAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

KARIUS LOVREN MIGNOLET KLAVAN - Fucking clueless.... shouldn't even be let on the training ground let alone playing for us .

Our attack is up there with the best in the world.....such a waste on this German MUG.Doesn't know what he's doing!!!!!!!!

We are probably the 6th best in the world right now (Barca, Madrid, PSG, Bayern, City)....and what will we get for it? FUCK ALL BECAUSE OF KLOPP.....Literally could shoot him I HATE HIM SO MUCH

Hope Chelsea thrash us GET HIM OUTO! !!!!!
Given that during this stage position is the most important criterion of success you can't just refuse to look into the fact you're top. What more do you want? You can't beat being top of the group!!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Given that during this stage position is the most important criterion of success you can't just refuse to look into the fact you're top. What more do you want? You can't beat being top of the group!!
Already out of the league cup
Already out of the title race
Won 2/5 against Maribor, Spartak and a poor version of Sevilla

Just because we have scored some pretty goals and destroyed a few times....don't let this blind you.
It's been a terrible season so far.

Our front 4 would cost probably half a billion in today's market. He didn't improve the team defensively which was needed for all to see. I don't know how he hasn't been sacked.....or even been put under pressure. He has no tactical none and is a loser.

We need a change desperately otherwise this team can't fulfill their potential and Mane, Salah, Coutinho etc will just leave.

GIVE ME THE JOB FFS....won the league in first season on FM 18 :rolls:

I swear I could make a Liverpool fan tv out of this German mug :help:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Already out of the league cup
Already out of the title race
Won 2/5 against Maribor, Spartak and a poor version of Sevilla

Just because we have scored some pretty goals and destroyed a few times....don't let this blind you.
It's been a terrible season so far.

Our front 4 would cost probably half a billion in today's market. He didn't improve the team defensively which was needed for all to see. I don't know how he hasn't been sacked.....or even been put under pressure. He has no tactical none and is a loser.

We need a change desperately otherwise this team can't fulfill their potential and Mane, Salah, Coutinho etc will just leave.

GIVE ME THE JOB FFS....won the league in first season on FM 18 :rolls:

I swear I could make a Liverpool fan tv out of this German mug :help:
Kazdy je pan na FM 18 :D
Co uz ked Tottenham je lepsi.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
I really hope we don't appoint Pardew as the next manager :sad:

If we do we'll get the customary two months of brilliant results that he gets and then we'll just crash, he follows the same path at every club he's ever managed. I don't get this "must have PL experience" mantra that we keep following, football did exist before 1992 and many clubs have appointed a newbie and done brilliantly well.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
I really hope we don't appoint Pardew as the next manager :sad:

If we do we'll get the customary two months of brilliant results that he gets and then we'll just crash, he follows the same path at every club he's ever managed. I don't get this "must have PL experience" mantra that we keep following, football did exist before 1992 and many clubs have appointed a newbie and done brilliantly well.

To add to this, I don't much care for the Allardyce rumours either.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Atalanta struggling Serie A this year but enjoying themselves in a rare foray in European competition, eviscerate Everton 5-1 away today. Milan, Lazio and Atalanta all into the knockout stage.

1 - 20 of 440 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.