Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's actually amazing from how far back did Novak hit that BH DTL on 5-3. TV camera didn't do justice to it.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Every time i watch some highlights of this game i still can't believe what Nole did then.Saving match points against member of B3(!),on his turf(!!) and on his own serve(!!!)

:worship:

Reactions: 2MatchPointsDown

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,873 Posts
It's actually amazing from how far back did Novak hit that BH DTL on 5-3. TV camera didn't do justice to it.
true though the placement from Roger wasn't great, Novak barely had to move to connect it.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Every time i watch some highlights of this game i still can't believe what Nole did then.Saving match points against member of B3(!),on his turf(!!) and on his own serve(!!!)

:worship:
Wimbledon is actually Novak's turf.

Reactions: bbcbbc

·
Registered
2,546 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Thanks for sharing this view.

I love tennis. I am so used to seeing the most important matches from the network's angles it is fantastic to see both athletes covering the entire playing field from a higher angle. While the viewers at home have a much better look at the key shots from the close-up tv angles there is nothing like being there and being able to see the whole thing and focus on what you find interesting.

·
Registered
7,184 Posts
I pity the fool who focused on recording this instead of being in the moment.
But hey, nice footage.

Reactions: Apophis and n00b

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
I pity the fool who focused on recording this instead of being in the moment.
But hey, nice footage.
Actually, memory can disappear/be altered with age. This footage, on the other hand will never die and remain as such.

Now i pity those who started recording when Fed was 40-15 up, they must have felt they jinxed him!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
remarkable stuff, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I was at an ATP tournament, I was watching carefully, but kept my phone recording to have some personal memory of it, so I didn't miss the real thing, and I still got the videos.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts