Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For now I am trying to build my audience. I would appreciate a follow on any of my platforms. I will use this thread to throw content.

Website coming soon and will consist of....
Articles
News
Podcasts
Coaching Tips
A shop

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I wish you the best of luck with all this and will make sure to try and get as many followers for you as I can from whose of my friends who love tennis.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I'll spread the word.

When you do a write-up with more mainstream appeal, don't forget to pitch it to newspapers and mags as well. Once you build up a contacts list, it doesn't take long.

·
Registered
22,472 Posts
All I can say is that you definitely have a talent for podcasting, keep grinding

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Agree with @Bella&Mirka regarding social media tech tyrants and following you there, but I hope these tough times will be a blessing in disguise for you. All the best.

P.S. the idea sounds great. Have you thought of leaving the 'betting tips' out of it? Simply because of the stigma that comes with the gambling industry.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agree with @Bella&Mirka regarding social media tech tyrants and following you there, but I hope these tough times will be a blessing in disguise for you. All the best.

P.S. the idea sounds great. Have you thought of leaving the 'betting tips' out of it? Simply because of the stigma that comes with the gambling industry.
Yes i did think i dont want backlash from losing ones so i might not include for sure 👍 maybe just predictions

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: POTUS Haase

·
Banned
359 Posts
Are you a tard or unbiased? I have no interest in a djokotard or dulltard kissing their asses on their podcast

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are you a tard or unbiased? I have no interest in a djokotard or dulltard kissing their asses on their podcast
Huh :ROFLMAO: . My faves are bottom of sig

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol Opelka replied to me....He aint happy with tennis right now.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Anyone worried about privacy, either, just follow me on twitter, or, on the other platforms i wouldnt know who is who anyone. Plus ive not bothered to look at anyones profile who does follow me.... all support is helpful...need to build more before website

Reactions: Johnny Groove

·
Your visions will happen
50,974 Posts
Anyone worried about privacy, either, just follow me on twitter, or, on the ither platforms i wouldnr know who is who anyone. Plus ive not bothered to look at anyones profile who does follow me.... all support is helpful...need to build more before website

View attachment 362682
It's a grind bro keep it up, some days are better than others

1 - 20 of 29 Posts