Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
New respect for the Fog after this. I imagine Thugrena fan base is calling for a public execution :superlol:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
:haha::haha:

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
"He must have been"? Is that poor grammar in the translation? Because now it sounds like someone else tweeted that to Fognini, not that he said it himself. Someone care to clarify?

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
So Fognini just retweeted it. It's about him and his gf, so seems like a normal thing for a tweeter to be doing. Doesn't sound as Fognini as I was expecting it to be.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"He must have been"? Is that poor grammar in the translation? Because now it sounds like someone else tweeted that to Fognini, not that he said it himself. Someone care to clarify?
How about reading the original tweet? And looking at who retweeted it?
It's not that hard, you know. One doesn't even need to speak Italian to understand it.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
How about reading the original tweet? And looking at who retweeted it?
It's not that hard, you know. One doesn't even need to speak Italian to understand it.
I don't use twitter. And didn't you say the original tweet was deleted? All I see now is what Frankenstein Sport wrote (which yes, I do understand). But that's something they said (as a joke), not necessarily something Fabio told them, or am I wrong?

And don't go thinking I'm trying to defend the Fog in any way, I don't give a shit what he does, I'm just trying to verify if the thread title makes sense.

·
Your visions will happen
47,129 Posts
This is hilarious, but very tame on the Fognini scale

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I don't use twitter. And didn't you say the original tweet was deleted? All I see now is what Frankenstein Sport wrote (which yes, I do understand). But that's something they said (as a joke), not necessarily something Fabio told them, or am I wrong?

And don't go thinking I'm trying to defend the Fog in any way, I don't give a shit what he does, I'm just trying to verify if the thread title makes sense.
The original tweet still exists: https://twitter.com/FrankieSport/status/499984875387375616

If you retweet something, you're pretty much endorsing or agreeing with whatever is being said in that tweet.
Fognini has removed the tweet from his feed though. He shouldn't have retweeted it in the first place. :sadface:

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Another dumb insulting comment from this worthless player.

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Fognini is trash but this forum hates women and worships sexists. no surprises he's getting praised for retweeting it.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
I was going off him after his disgraceful performances in some recent tournaments, but I'm back on board after this and the gyppo comment.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
The original tweet still exists: https://twitter.com/FrankieSport/status/499984875387375616

If you retweet something, you're pretty much endorsing or agreeing with whatever is being said in that tweet.
Fognini has removed the tweet from his feed though. He shouldn't have retweeted it in the first place. :sadface:
Ah, thank you.

Yes, completely retarded decision from the Fogmeister but it's not the first time and surely not the last. :eek:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts