·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dr.Ivo :hug:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Baggy the Man. Has to make up for terrible fail of Cyprus on Eurosong last night.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Great win for Marcos, his first serve percentage was awful but his forehand was on song. Not going to get carried away with this one result (Ivo isn't the best on clay after all), but I'd love to see Bag face off against Fed in the third round.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Expected result, Ivo's been in bad form for a couple of months now. I wish this was sign that Marcos will do well, but I wouldn't read much into this victory. Maybe he'll pull out 1 more round, but doubtful.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
If you're calling him a racist for the time he sung about Turkey invading Cyprus you might want to read a bit more into the history of the island.
Thats not all he said in the video he was racist towards turkish and macedonian people , his true colors came out in that video , protesting against turks is one thing but being racist towards macedonia when there was absolutely no need to??? but im not going to get into political talk hes just a racist period

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sad thing for Dr.Ivo but it is all part of the masterplan to get to the final of Wimbledon this year. (Next year he wins it)

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Great win for Marcos, keep going champ!

·
Registered
21,777 Posts
Karlovic totally useless on serve today, DFing left and right. His baseline game was better today, in 3rd set Baghdatis needed to rebreak.
Overall expected result.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
ivo karlovic @ivokarlovic
Using my middle finger to block Twitter haters.
Dr Ivo :worship:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts