Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stayed up until 1am watching the agassi match and this tropical storm ernesto thing was just starting with rain, wind, the usual. luckily I fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up to my alarm at 7am to go to class...looked out the window and there were small rivers in the ditches and like 50mph winds on and off. classes were definitely cancelled today.

so I went back to bed and slept for another 4 hours and looked out the window when I woke up and there were people canoeing down the street :rolleyes: I've never seen flooding this bad in my area before. the airport has gotten 8 inches of rain since midnight plus it's been raining here for the last 2 days thanks to another storm. the water is almost knee-high out in the street and it's supposed to keep raining for another 2 hours. apparently 250,000 homes in the area are without power so I hope I don't lose it here...last time there was a storm I went without electricity for 8 days and that's something I never want to do again!!

I didn't go to class last night either, at least I get a 6 day weekend thanks to labor day on monday and no classes on tuesday :lol:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts