Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
:hug: for you Alonso

but YAY for Zack :)

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Chilean tennis :help::help::help:

to be honest, if we kick out the AO Gonzo final this is the worst year for Chile since the Rios-Massu-Gonzalez's era started...

as for Feña, i dont know what happens in his mind, losing to a challenger player is really bad... always in close matches, but still losing :sad:

·
Madness is genius
15,965 Posts
Gonzo:awww:

Zack:dance:

It was a pretty entertaining match, well the first set was. I wasn't there for the second.

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Nice win for Flieshman but what's going on with Fena????

Is it the AO curse or does he just need to play a few more events to get in better form :shrug:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Well I am absolutely thrilled for Zack, mainly because I am so fond of him and also because I have a ton of respect for him. On the other hand, I just read a report (I think it was Eurosport) that alluded to some possible back trouble for Fena and I absolutely hope that is not the case. He could do some real damage on the summer hardcourts and make it a very exciting season, so I hope that he is healthy for the rest of the Series.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
So I'd just gotten home from this match, and nonetheless, as you guys see, the score says it all :awww: Gonzo played some terrific shots when he was able to rip his FH, other than that, he camped out WAY behind the baseline... and his stupid slice BH were somewhat overused again :shrug: he had the chance to break in the 2nd set to level the match but failed to covert... at some points he didn't even attempt to run after the ball... another broken racket and devastating first round exit...

Credit to Zack though, he served pretty well, and almost always went to the net, in return, made some terrific volleys... and he was a student of UCLA, which is the venue, so the crowd was definitely behind him there...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
:help:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts