Re: FITD U.S. Spring Streak (1/5) - San Jose - Play has begun - No more draws

Leader Board :​

This week, we have 74 players

Check your finalists, if there's any mistakes, please send me a pm.​

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Re: FITD U.S. Spring Streak (1/5) - San Jose - 74 players this week - Board post #5 &

Round 1 update :​

Check your results, if there's any mistakes, please send me a pm.​

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Re: FITD U.S. Spring Streak (1/5) - San Jose - R1 update - jrm & Synesthetic lead

Boomer in MTF if a person is replaced by a LL in FITD they are replaced by the same person so all Monfils should be replaced by Strode in the FITD.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Re: FITD U.S. Spring Streak (1/5) - San Jose - R1 update - jrm & Synesthetic lead

Ok, thanks for the information, I'll correct it in the next update.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts

Since Strode lost I don't think it will make a difference.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

No, you're right, it won't change anything, but I already made the changes so it'll be on the tomorrow update anyway

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

Round 2 update :​

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Re: FITD U.S. Spring Streak (1/5) - San Jose - R2 update - jrm & Synesthetic lead

QF update :​

·
Registered
22,402 Posts
Re: FITD U.S. Spring Streak (1/5) - San Jose - QF update - TheFearlessOne takes the

:worship:TheFearlessOne, getting all 4 SF right:eek:

Istomin:worship:, puts me in a position to possibly win this:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: FITD U.S. Spring Streak (1/5) - San Jose - QF update - TheFearlessOne takes the

:worship:TheFearlessOne, getting all 4 SF right:eek:

Istomin:worship:, puts me in a position to possibly win this:)
Meh, not really that special, but thanks anyway. :cool:

There was talk of Monfils injury during the DC last week, so I was pretty certain he wouldn't make the SFs. That opened up the draw pretty nicely for Harrison. Also, Roddick hasn't been that good for a while now (and I had a good feeling about Istomin :p). And Raonic and Benneteau were fairly obvious.

Anyways, got a bit lucky as well, I guess, but this has certainly put me in a good position to win this whole thing. Pretty nice start to the Spring Streak as well. :)

·
Registered
22,402 Posts

only half of us managed to get 2/4, and only 4 of us got at least 3. You were the only one with all 4 so it wasn't that obvious:yeah:

Monfils was injured but he was playing an exho, so I kind of figured he'd play, and he can beat most of the players in his section playing at 50%. Harrison was coming back from Switzerland and clay so tough adjusting, that was a great pick.

Raonic was coming in with an injury and he wasn't even sure to play so I was worried about picking him to go far. Turns out his injury was just a misread MRI.

Benneteau and Stepanek were 50/50 imo. Not a totally obvious pick

Istomin was in a section with 6 americans, so it was common sense that he would be the one to come through:haha:

but yeah Istomin was a bit of a gut pick for me too, like you said Roddick has been awful, Young, Russell, and Querrey all not great, and Sock, and Kudla were probably too inexperianced.

anytime you're the only person to get 4/4 you deserve a :worship:

I'm torn tomorrow assuming Benneteau wins today. I want Milos to win obviously(see signature:lol:), but if he loses to Benneteau then I win this:)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #94

SF update :​

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #95

I did the SF update in a hurry , I got to go quickly but I'll double check for mistake tonight, let me know if something is wrong

·
Registered
22,402 Posts

Stupid Benneteau, I drop to 9th now if Milos wins:sad:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #97 (Edited)

Final update :​

Congrats to theFearlessOne who is our winner this week.

Don't forget to participate to the U.S. Spring Streak n°2/5 : Memphis
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=197054

81 - 97 of 97 Posts