Thanks Tytta!

You're not getting by me, Allez-Alejo. :boxing:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Re: FITD Ranking - [after Queen's/Halle]

Thanks Tytta!

You're not getting by me, Allez-Alejo. :boxing:
40 points...wow...hopefully this will be back and forth all summer.

It'll be interesting with 2 or 3 tournaments per week for the nice month.

:armed:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

Thanks Tytta!

You know, as much as I enjoy being #1, the ranking system does need to be overhauled at some point. It's obvious the top 3 got there mostly by entering every event. If there were a cap similar to how the real ATP works, my guess is Tytta would be on top.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

LOL The ranking is fixed !!! How can I have so many points :D IT's not possible lol :D I mean I had Ferrero and Verkerk ot reach the finals?! Well it's cool though :p So I'm not complaining.
(In reality I just bribed Tytta :p )

·
(:
29,555 Posts

Thanks Tytta!

You know, as much as I enjoy being #1, the ranking system does need to be overhauled at some point. It's obvious the top 3 got there mostly by entering every event. If there were a cap similar to how the real ATP works, my guess is Tytta would be on top.
I know this system sucks, but when I started with FITD here that's how they had it, so I couldn't change it. The idea is that next year, people should defend the points they had in each tournament - that should be fun. :lol:

LOL The ranking is fixed !!! How can I have so many points :D IT's not possible lol :D I mean I had Ferrero and Verkerk ot reach the finals?! Well it's cool though :p So I'm not complaining.
(In reality I just bribed Tytta :p )
:haha:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

I know this system sucks, but when I started with FITD here that's how they had it, so I couldn't change it. The idea is that next year, people should defend the points they had in each tournament - that should be fun. :lol:

:haha:
The system is corrupt. btw - What did you with the money?

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
wow...this race is sure staying tight

the masters series and us open will decide alot

61 - 80 of 98 Posts