Tsitsipas over Rublev

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Woah, had no idea I did so well this season and now it's too late :(

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Sadly there were two matches finished already when you submitted your post. I'm really sorry.
This was the earliest I could post my predictions, the thread wasn't posted before I went to bed just before midnight local time. There were barely 15 hours between that and the first ball struck.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This was the earliest I could post my predictions, the thread wasn't posted before I went to bed just before midnight local time. There were barely 15 hours between that and the first ball struck.
Yes, I had the same problem. When I was ready to post my predictions I discovered the thread wasn't started; and I noticed none of the usual Managers were able to run this tournament, so I decided to post this Thread as an emergency-like last option (otherwise it just would be cancelled), and then started to learn how to manage this season-end kind of tournaments.
The most important rule Managers have to respect is the start of the first match as the deadline, so sadly I didn't have more options than reject your post.
I think the few quantity of Managers during the entire season is the main problem of this FITD game.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Yes, I had the same problem. When I was ready to post my predictions I discovered the thread wasn't started; and I noticed none of the usual Managers were able to run this tournament, so I decided to post this Thread as an emergency-like last option (otherwise it just would be cancelled), and then started to learn how to manage this season-end kind of tournaments.
The most important rule Managers have to respect is the start of the first match as the deadline, so sadly I didn't have more options than reject your post.
I think the few quantity of Managers during the entire season is the main problem of this FITD game.
It is what it is, you absolutely had to deny my predictions. It was cool that you picked it up and took the management role for this tournament. Perhaps I can sneak into the WTF picking as an alternate...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts