Stebe (7) vs Berankis (12)
Sugita (29) vs Troicki (12)
Daniel (44) vs Mukund (3)
Caruso (6) vs Vesely (34)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Ignore that results post, I did it completely wrong. I’m used to managing FITD on the other forum and it’s a bit different here, I’ll update it later

·
Premium Member
19,405 Posts
Hold on, I only ordered the points and forgot to move the players with their finalists

I’ll fix this later today, beginner mistakes :’)
No probs at all. We are all thankful you are helping out :)

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
@ThomieK you are doing fine and thank you for managing. @BMT360, is there something in the 2019 Managers Thread that I need to carry over to the 2020 Managers Thread that I missed when I opened up that thread? Is there a better spreadsheet floating around that I am unaware of? I'm slightly lost on what the problem is, but I can fix whatever it is I need to fix to make this as easy as possible for everybody.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I just thought of something. In the version you are likely using it is necessary to copy Sheet 3 and paste it to Sheet 4 before doing any sorting. Sheet 3 should never be sorted is my understanding. Not sure if that helps.
Yeah I copied sheet 3 and pasted it into sheet 4, but I simply forgot to order the whole rankings and only did the total points. I’ll look at the other version when I’m managing again :’)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Today’s matches

Match of the Day
Ivashka (23) vs Travaglia (17)

Other matches
Stebe (7) vs Berankis (12)
Sugita (29) vs Troicki (12)
Daniel (44) vs Mukund (3)
Caruso (6) vs Vesely (34)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Tomorrow's matches

Match of the Day
Vesely (18) vs Ivashka (13)

Other Matches
Kwon (10) vs Gerasimov (24)
Sugita (15) vs Berankis (5)
Marcora (0) vs Duckworth (4)

·
Registered
Faves: Dmitri Tursunov, Diego Schwartzman, Fernando Verdasco, Alex de Minaur and Ash Barty :)
10,811 Posts
Quack Quack!! :p ??

Reactions: EdwardHaney
61 - 80 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.