Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Great job, Thunderfish!!
I think it was a great idea, I'm all for doing it again. I think it won't be too difficult to create a spreadsheet to manage the standings automatically, so that it would be much easier to keep track of it. If you want, I can try and help with that.

Congrats to ElizaY and all the winners :)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Thunderfish, it was an AWESOME job you did here. Please come back next year with another Intercontinental circuit, we need it!!!

Shame I missed the first tournaments, I would surely have ended in top 60 spot!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
Congrats to ElizaY and to the rest of the top 7! :D
and a big thanks to Thunderfish for making it all happen :worship:

I know I'm usually late with the rankings every week but I will update this week's rankings right away so everyone can see the finalized list for the World Tour Finals. As for the people receiving bonus points for the circuit, those points will not count towards the Race so they will be included in the rankings update after World Tour Finals.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Thunderfish, great stuff!!! :worship:

And I loved the idea of the circuit :), it was great to see something new in FITD, I'm hoping to get something similar going for the clay season next year. There are also the other options: US Open series, and of course, the Eurasian Autumn circuit.

Excellent managing as well :bowdown:, a pity that I missed 5 of the 7 tournaments, but if a similar thing happens next year, I'll be sure to submit my picks on time.

Congrats to all the winners :yeah:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Thanks Thunderfish! I look forward to next season for more of these. Congrats winners!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Well done Thunderfish, thanks for managing this. Definitely looking forward to the next circuit.

Congrats ElizaY, happy to see the Maple Leaf in top spot!

121 - 127 of 127 Posts