Mens Tennis Forums banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I filled out the draw on drawchallenge.com and copied/pasted them on here, it saved time and guaranteed there were no spelling errors for players names, that's what it says on first page, make sure no spelling errors, didn't realise first initials would be an issue (as it copies first initial as well), did the same thing for the other two FITD comps this weekend it's been accepted, but as asked I've reposted below. :)

Round 1
NADAL
KECMANOVIC
KWON
JOHNSON
WAWRINKA
MARTINEZ PORTERO
NORRIE
DIMITROV
KYRGIOS
MILLMAN
EDMUND
AUGER ALIASSIME
ISNER
QUALIFIER #3
MCDONALD
ZVEREV
Round 2
NADAL
KWON
WAWRINKA
DIMITROV
KYRGIOS
EDMUND
ISNER
ZVEREV
Quarter Final
NADAL
WAWRINKA
KYRGIOS
ZVEREV
Semi Final
NADAL
KYRGIOS
Final
KYRGIOS

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
La ronda 1

@ESPNGEEK leads after the first round!

Reactions: ESPNGEEK

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I filled out the draw on drawchallenge.com and copied/pasted them on here, it saved time and guaranteed there were no spelling errors for players names, that's what it says on first page, make sure no spelling errors, didn't realise first initials would be an issue (as it copies first initial as well), did the same thing for the other two FITD comps this weekend it's been accepted, but as asked I've reposted below. :)
Thanks for reposting!

Hmm. That's weird. I'm also using the same website (along with other players here) and it's only yielding surnames, unless there are players who share the same surname (e.g. Zverev, Williams, etc.) in the draw.

Can you share me via PM a screenshot of the webpage wherein you copy your picks from? So I can help you navigate on it for your future draws. :) Thanks!

Reactions: jervisjames

·
Administrator
13,458 Posts
Thanks for reposting!

Hmm. That's weird. I'm also using the same website (along with other players here) and it's only yielding surnames, unless there are players who share the same surname (e.g. Zverev, Williams, etc.) in the draw.

Can you share me via PM a screenshot of the webpage wherein you copy your picks from? So I can help you navigate on it for your future draws. :) Thanks!
I think he just copied the names from the actual bracket rather than exporting it. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Cuartos de final

@lutyy returns on top!

He and @ThomieK were the only two who predicted that Fritz would make the semis! Good job!

WINNER SCENARIOS

Theoretically, @lutyy has the biggest odds to win and will take home the crown if Nadal doesn't win Acapulco.
Otherwise, we'll have a triple-tie between @cmchelsea @Djokofan @Tori1234

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 · (Edited)
Finale

Congratulations to our champions Djokofan & Tori1234!

Thanks everyone for joining!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.