Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Code:
[U][B]Rankings Explained:[/B][/U]
• Your ranking consists of 23 tournaments. The 4 Grand Slams + 9 Masters 1000s + 10 of your other best results 
  (from the 250s and 500s). If you qualify for the WTF at the end of the year that adds as your 24th tournament.
• Since the Grand Slams and 1000 tournaments are mandatory, missing any of them results in a score of "0"
• Only your best result of the week is counted each week towards your ranking

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Re: FITD 2019 Rankings

Code:
[U][B]Rankings Explained:[/B][/U]

• Only your best result of the week is counted each week towards your ranking
After 7 month playing I just realize you can play more than one tournament per week :facepalm:

·
Registered
6,523 Posts

After 7 month playing I just realize you can play more than one tournament per week :facepalm:
Genuinely laughed out loud #hero

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

Genuinely laughed out loud #hero
A GLOL moment :smash:

The funniest thing is that I realized before two weeks with just one tournament. Probably will forget this rule at the end of AO :superlol:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

@ESPNGEEK just for the record, Crvena Zvezda changed his nickname to Nepoznati Knez

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

Don't forget to check your MTF Championship ranking points!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Re: FITD 2019 Rankings - Week 3

Good job! Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: FITD 2019 Rankings - Week 8

@ESPNGEEK

I think I should get 31 points for Marseille (not 62).
62 points is the correct amount. You tied for 6th place with one other person. In this case, both you and the person you tied with split the sum of the points received for 6th and 7th place. This would be 68+56 = 124, and split that in half, you get 62 :)

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Re: FITD 2019 Rankings - Week 8

62 points is the correct amount. You tied for 6th place with one other person. In this case, both you and the person you tied with split the sum of the points received for 6th and 7th place. This would be 68+56 = 124, and split that in half, you get 62 :)
Correct. I thought I finished 12th/13th because I saw the standings before Tsitsipas final win :smile2:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts