Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Re: FITD 2018 Rankings - Week 22

Sorry for asking, there is no ranking anymore?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Re: FITD 2018 Rankings - Week 27

My apologies everyone - I re-uploaded the Race rankings, there was an error in my spreadsheet that did not account for recent tournaments. It is fixed now :)

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Re: FITD 2018 Rankings - Week 28

Thanks for updates... how much points did i get for last week? Same position deapite high finish but i cant see my old points anymore to see if i was previously just miles behind person in front of me :) thanks

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Re: FITD 2018 Rankings - Week 28

Thanks for updates... how much points did i get for last week? Same position deapite high finish but i cant see my old points anymore to see if i was previously just miles behind person in front of me :) thanks
You can still see it, if you click on the link:
46. 1640, so you got 135 points and gained one position.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Re: FITD 2018 Rankings - Week 31

New career high for me and now #2 in the Race?! :bolt: How tf did that happen? :hysteric:

ESPNGEEK, can you please change my name from AeroSmash to aerosmash in the next update? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Re: FITD 2018 Rankings - Week 31

New career high for me and now #2 in the Race?! :bolt: How tf did that happen? :hysteric:

ESPNGEEK, can you please change my name from AeroSmash to aerosmash in the next update? Thanks! :)
Yes, of course! I'm sorry about that, I'm not sure why I had those two letters capitalized in the first place :lol:

Also congrats on the new career high, you're doing awesome this year :dance:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Re: FITD 2018 Rankings - Week 35

Updates please?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts