Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Due to the RR format a player can be in SF 1 or SF 2.
If someone picked a player as winner of SF 1, but the player ends in SF 2 and wins it: Do you get points for that or not?

·
Administrator
10,260 Posts
Due to the RR format a player can be in SF 1 or SF 2.
If someone picked a player as winner of SF 1, but the player ends in SF 2 and wins it: Do you get points for that or not?
You get points only for your finalist pick and winner pick. So the four columns in your chart would be RR Group A, RR Group B, SF, and F. In a way, you kind of ignore who beats who in the semis. It is really all about the two you predict to the final.

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
You get points only for your finalist pick and winner pick. So the four columns in your chart would be RR Group A, RR Group B, SF, and F. In a way, you kind of ignore who beats who in the semis. It is really all about the two you predict to the final.
Thanks for the quick explanation.

·
Administrator
10,260 Posts
In the next couple of days, I will open the manager's thread for 2018. :wavey:
@ESPNGEEK - When you open the 2018 Rankings Thread, I will sticky it and unsticky 2017's. :)

Also did we want to open a suggestions thread? It's a little late, but I guess a quick one week timestamp for suggestions isn't the worst thing in the world.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
In the next couple of days, I will open the manager's thread for 2018. :wavey:

@ESPNGEEK - When you open the 2018 Rankings Thread, I will sticky it and unsticky 2017's. :)

Also did we want to open a suggestions thread? It's a little late, but I guess a quick one week timestamp for suggestions isn't the worst thing in the world.
Sounds good :)

And yes, I think a thread would be good for suggestions no matter how short the timeframe may be. I know I wanted to bring up a discussion around the Next Gen Finals having ranking points next year.

141 - 149 of 149 Posts