Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Since the MD is already out and we have a Sunday start, I'll open the thread for Winston-Salem.

Due to the time zone, it's not perfect for me to manage this tournament, since I won't be able to post timely updates, when the last match of a day is finished, but I guess, that's not a big issue.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
What are the ranking points that can be earned for a field of 48 players in an ATP250?

In the second post of EddyDoubleD there are only distributions for 32 and 56 players.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
What are the ranking points that can be earned for a field of 48 players in an ATP250?

In the second post of EddyDoubleD there are only distributions for 32 and 56 players.
For Winston Salem, the distribution for 56 players is used. At least I know that is what was used in the past.

Thanks for managing this week :D

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
The draw in Winston-Salem has been changed due to the withdrawal of Anderson.
Sousa moved into his position. A Q/LL will move into Sousa's position.

What does this mean for our game? Every Anderson pick is now a Sousa pick and every Sousa pick a Q/LL pick?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
The draw in Winston-Salem has been changed due to the withdrawal of Anderson.
Sousa moved into his position. A Q/LL will move into Sousa's position.

What does this mean for our game? Every Anderson pick is now a Sousa pick and every Sousa pick a Q/LL pick?
Your last line is what I would do - Anderson pick = Sousa, Sousa pick = Qualifier

Anyone else have an opinion on the matter?

·
Registered
459 Posts
i can do st.petes if you guys are okay, ive managed a few FITD tournaments on TF already, i can help out :)

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Your last line is what I would do - Anderson pick = Sousa, Sousa pick = Qualifier

Anyone else have an opinion on the matter?
Sorry for the late addition to this, yes that is how it's done. We use the position of the player in the draw to determine changes like that.

This is why it is important only to use Q1 vs Q2 in the draws, Q1 always signifies the first qualifier in the position and Q2 always signifies the second qualifier position. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
No manager at all for next week so far. :sad:
It apparently gets more and more difficult to find managers in nearly every game here.
If that doesn't change soon, we really should consider playing only one tournament per week.

I take Tokyo. Can't take both tournaments since I'll have to manage CC, too.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
No manager at all for next week so far. :sad:
It apparently gets more and more difficult to find managers in nearly every game here.
If that doesn't change soon, we really should consider playing only one tournament per week.

I take Tokyo. Can't take both tournaments since I'll have to manage CC, too.
Agreed, something to discuss during the offseason :sad:

I will do Beijing

101 - 120 of 149 Posts