Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kick it :p

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Re: FITD 2014 Suggestions Thread

Only one suggestion of my part. Put the same rules in Race and Ranking, the rank count only 23/24 tournaments (4GS + 9M1000 + 10 best results + WTF), but the race count all the tournaments of the season.

I think that it will be unfair if a player is 16 in the Rank but 17 in the Race and don't play the Wodl Tour Finals or something like that.

·
MTF n00b
211 Posts

Maybe make a rule saying that if two persons win with the exact same draw, then the one who posted the draw first gets the win? (this would not apply if there are two winners with two different draws)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

Maybe make a rule saying that if two persons win with the exact same draw, then the one who posted the draw first gets the win? (this would not apply if there are two winners with two different draws)
I agree on this one!

·
41,440 Posts

Agree :yeah:, that should criteria after TB :wavey:

·
Registered
3,626 Posts

Yes. Good idea.
It doesn't have to be "the exact same draw", just the exact same score in all Rounds...

I think we can adjust the point system a bit flatter, so more points than 250 for a ATP 250 win (sth like 300-400) and more points for 2nd, 3rd places... and not so strong decreases...
But of course then we loose the parallels to the "real scores"...

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Any other suggestions?:wavey: Next weekend weare going to start voting.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

So, we have only one suggestion that needs voting:

So, please vote with YES if you agree and NO if you don't.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The results: 6 to 3 in favour of implementing the rule. Giving that the number of votes wasn't that big, i am expecting some suggestions from the other managers. Personally, I think we should leave it like this for the moment.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes... Too less people voted, so for now the rule shouldn't be implemented in my opinion ;)

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
To be honest I don't think that is a great idea for a tiebreak, I would think first in also like the ATP did, predict hoy many games will have the final or something like that

1 - 20 of 40 Posts