Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look here. Really amazing comment. Does he know that both IW and Miami are combined ATP/WTA events? He couldn't expect to be on center court playing Dancevic!

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
well mardy... if you want to play on stadium, don't lose your first match then. bye.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Mardy's attitude is worse than Tomic's :eek:

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
I agree.

When you have a mug like Berdych on the main court there's no reason why the far superior Fish was put on an outside court.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Lololo- stop losing to Ebden, then they'll put you on center court!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Though he should be a man and not cry about it, he does have a point. He's the no1 American, can you imagine any other no1 player of some other nation not playing his match on a centre court in his home tournament?

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
if he would be playing like last year he did, he would be on center court. but this year is a a BIG NO. his tennis is so boring and hard to watch. isner is #2 on paper but real #1.

·
Premium Member
21,595 Posts
He's #1 American by a measly 200-something points over Isner, and Isner is playing much better so far. If he really is #1, he should play like one :)

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
It doesn't matter whether he has been playing great or not, I think he does have a point there. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I agree.

When you have a mug like Berdych on the main court there's no reason why the far superior Fish was put on an outside court.
So much hate for berdych now. what happened? :eek:

·
Registered
969 Posts
I am upset that Fish plays on tennis courts. Period.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Those legs shouldn't be allowed out in public, period, let alone where lots of people can see them.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Though he should be a man and not cry about it, he does have a point. He's the no1 American, can you imagine any other no1 player of some other nation not playing his match on a centre court in his home tournament?
Well, even Murray is not guaranteed center court at Wimbledon if Federer, Nadal or Djokovic are playing. I guess you could argue that Fish should be preferred over Roddick. But Roddick is a more popular player with more history to his name, so I understand organizers.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
i can't wait for this mug to be out of the top 20.

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
Well, even Murray is not guaranteed center court at Wimbledon if Federer, Nadal or Djokovic are playing. I guess you could argue that Fish should be preferred over Roddick. But Roddick is a more popular player with more history to his name, so I understand organizers.
Murray never has to play on the same day as those 3. He only plays on the same day as one of them, and I think he is pretty much guaranteed a spot in CC.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
i agree with fish

americans must be the least nationalistic crowd when it comes to tennis. any tournament in any other nation would surely put their top national player in centre court from R1 onwards.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts