Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be rude of me not to wish you all a Merry Christmas. So, of course, Merry Christmas to all!

But secondly, and more importantly... New Year's is only a week away. Time to start thinking about those resolutions!

Here are a few of mine:

First, join the gym :) This one is sure to happen! Going every day is just not likely to happen, so I'll set the goal for myself of 4-5 times a week. When it gets to be the fall I think I may sign up for a ballet class again to get my flexibility :aplot: back :p

Secondly, STOP SPENDING MONEY. If I am to be able to afford Yale's tuition, I need to start saving money. I'm still a few thousand dollars in debt. Once I pay that off, I would like to be able to save around $1000 a month. This is definitely within the realm of possibility, it might just depend on some sacrifices. Such as... taking coffee from home instead of buying it at Starbucks :eek:

Yale will be worth it.

Thirdly, study for the GMAT and get a score of over 700.

Fourthly, continue my MBA research and get a top 5 list narrowed down with a reasonable selection of reach schools (YALE!), schools I *should* get into, and a safety school. So ideally, I will have Yale, 3 good schools, and a safety.

Fifthly, stop being obsessed with Yale ;)

Sixthly, create a social life for myself that does not revolve around my commute to and from work every day. My commute takes a lot out of me, so that I don't feel like doing anything when I get home. This has got to change. I'm living life but not enjoying it as I should be ;)

That's all I've got for now :p Hopefully when I look back at this list in May I'll have rock hard abs, be able to do splits again, and have gotten a 720 on my GMATs :)

Happy New Years everyone! :rocker2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts