Registered
7,309 Posts
hello! :D :wavey: welcome

The best I got was highlights.:( I was at school :rolleyes: pffft

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Hi Kat:wavey:

Welcome! We've talked before. I emailed you once or twice before. Come chat with us sometimes.

I won't be seeing the match until later today. I donno if I want to watch it at this point, it's always tough to watch the match knowing that he lost:sad:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hi Kat

I saw the match JC didn't play that badly he just made a few mistakes at vital times:angel: He did look foxy in his new gear though.

Does anyone know whether he faces Novak or Agassi next?

VAMOS JUANQUI!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I know you can play better than you did today.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
lol well as long as he looked "foxy", lmao!

Welcome! Talk with us sometime, like vera said.

Do you run the ferrerochaser site, or are you just advertising it? If you do run it, it's pretty much my fave site for him now - great job :D If not....pass the message along ;)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Welcome!

I think Juanqui plays Novak on Thu since Rogi plays AA. Hope they both win!! [Juanqui and Rogi, that is!]

Foxy eh? Must get some pix up somewhere to look at him! ;)

Did he look discouraged at all?? Pobrecito!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Hmm, I just got told Ferrero will face the loser of AA-Jiri. The winner gets Roger. ;)

I second that, Ferrero didnt play bad at all. But Federer was sharp! The power he had on every shot, and the intelligence with which he was playing were amazing.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
I just finished watching it on TV. I'm not upset now, I'm down right furious. So mad that my hands' shaking when I type this. Having PMac commenting on JC's match when he lost is just adding insult to injury. Apparently, Juanqui can't do no right. When he hit a winner, PMac didn't even make a noise most of the time, but when he hit an error, he's all over him: he's pressing, he's afraid of hitting this, he's no good at the net...So, maybe I'm biased and can't really take anything PMac said as not a direct critizicism of Juanqui's game. But if you never watch JC and Rogi plays, PMac will make you believe that JC is a nobody trying to play with the big boy. He said JC really is only good bcos he's hardworking (as compare to talent). I don't deny that Rogi is more talented of the 2, but...he just can't give JC any respect, can he?

He didn't really play that bad. But if you didn't watch and just listen to PMac, you wouldn't know. He just did really bad at big points though, letting opportunities slip, which is not very typical bcos he usually can raise his game on big points.

I'm sorry, but I must vent. Watching this is even more upsetting than watching his loss to AA in Madrid. I don't think I can ever get over this match now, the way he got stepped over by PMac. Maybe PMac is just doing this to annoy me.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Thanks for the hug, Hackie.

I'm sorry too, as if watching him lost is not bad enough.:sad: :sad: :sad: I just so very wish that he could beat AA, just so he can right the unjust, and keep PMac's month shut:fiery:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad: it was a sad day. if he loses another RR match, is he out? :(

well i agree that Ferrero's new outfit looks good on him. and i was gretting bored with the same thing.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
lol. Somebody has to win some match so the win column will add up to 6. Well, if JC only win one match, and Rogi wins all 3, then AA and Novak will have to both win only one. Then it will be tie-break which I believe the one who win the most set go first, then games, and then, I dunno, maybe head-to-head.

I won't be so optimistic that he'll still has chance if he lost the next one. His back's against the wall, so let's hope he regroups and gets the next 2. I must say that he got outplayed today. But he's not on the top of his game. He's not as patient as he usually is and the net game is more shakier than usually (well, I noticed that I'm repeating PMac, but the difference is, I think Juanqui are better than this, and PMac doesn't think he's in Rogi's league:rolleyes:. It could be my devoted faith:angel:, but I'm standing by it.

Anyway, he's not perfect, but I think correcting a net-game and a serve is much easier than correcting a brain cramp. :D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He still has a chance!!! Afterall last year he did lose the first match against Kafelnikov then won the next two against Kuerten & Ivanisevic..... just that now it would be a lot tougher since he has to win against Agassi & Novak........ :(

thanx for the welcome everyone (vera - that's right!! :D we did email a couple of times!) and also to Rebecca... the link below is my site - thanx for the kind word!

About PMac.. you are very unlucky Vera! Oh well.... it's like the commentators here... all they can say is good things about Hewitt hewitt & more hewitt..... and somehow it must be very hard for them to realise that not all Australians like Hewitt.....

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Hello Kat! :wavey:

Welcome. :) Your site is brilliant, it's one of my fave Juanqui sites. I hope you stick around and chat with us often. Our chat thread is called Max Mirnyi Forum Please for some reason. Just so you don't miss it. ;)

Vera, I'm sorry PMac upset you. :( Don't listen to him, he's an ass. Yeah, Juanqui wasn't playing badly, but he can do better than that and he will have to if he wants to beat Agassi.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) I think Juanqui hadn't played Rogi for 2 yrs so he wasn't used to him -- and vice versa. Rogi's such a different player for Juanqui and that's why some of his usual things didn't work but don't worry, Juanqui will win his next 2 matches!! He doesn't give up! ;) So VAMOS!!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Layla said:
Hello Kat! :wavey:

Welcome. :) Your site is brilliant, it's one of my fave Juanqui sites. I hope you stick around and chat with us often. Our chat thread is called Max Mirnyi Forum Please for some reason. Just so you don't miss it. ;)

Vera, I'm sorry PMac upset you. :( Don't listen to him, he's an ass. Yeah, Juanqui wasn't playing badly, but he can do better than that and he will have to if he wants to beat Agassi.
Thanks, Layla:) . I'm not as upset now. Bcos I'm thinking that PMac is now having nightmare of AA's loss to Jiri:D That's his punishment for saying bad things about Juanqui. :D

And Kat, the chat thread now has a new name, Becca changes the name periodically. So just look for the one with the most posts. I don't think you see us very often bcos of the time difference. But hopefully, we'll get a chance to chat soon.:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts