Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reverse psychology didn't work on Juanqui, but maybe it'll work on his fans... (i.e., we pretend the outcome doesn't matter and maybe he'll surprise us this time). ;) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,744 Posts
Take more points over some Spaniards or drop your ranking to No.98 again. ;)
It's up to you Juan! :rocker2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,969 Posts
RogiFan88 said:
Reverse psychology didn't work on Juanqui, but maybe it'll work on his fans... (i.e., we pretend the outcome doesn't matter and maybe he'll surprise us this time). ;) :p
Worked for me in the match against David. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,157 Posts
Ferrero is playing Palermo :eek:.
Guess it make sense since he's already in Italy on clay. Finally, a tournament without Rafa, maybe, just maybe :drive:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,752 Posts
Who else is in this tournament?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Win the tournament, JC!
You did 1/2 final @ Beijing :yeah:
So you can do final @ Palermo! Vamooos, baby!

By the way: I told you last week, that I can see 1/2 finals(JC!!!) and final on german TV - but:
They showed only match from Coria vs. Johansson and the final! :fiery:
My god, I thougt about sending a bomb to german sports TV. :lol:
No, I didn`t send it, but guys --> I thougt about it... ;)
But I saw 20 seconds from Nadal vs. Juanqui! Thanx a lot...
Only 20 seconds... :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,060 Posts
Ferreromausi said:
Win the tournament, JC!
You did 1/2 final @ Beijing :yeah:
So you can do final @ Palermo! Vamooos, baby!

By the way: I told you last week, that I can see 1/2 finals(JC!!!) and final on german TV - but:
They showed only match from Coria vs. Johansson and the final! :fiery:
My god, I thougt about sending a bomb to german sports TV. :lol:
No, I didn`t send it, but guys --> I thougt about it... ;)
But I saw 20 seconds from Nadal vs. Juanqui! Thanx a lot...
Only 20 seconds... :sad:
same for me :sad: :hug:
eurosport :armed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Juanqui Lover said:
Who else is in this tournament?
Here's the entry list as posted in the Palermo tournament thread 16aug05:

1 Ferrer, David ESP 19
2 Robredo, Tommy ESP 21
3 Massu, Nicolas CHI 31
4 Berdych, Tomas CZE 36
5 Volandri, Filippo ITA 37
6 Pavel, Andrei ROM 40
7 Mathieu, Paul-Henri FRA 43
8 Monfils, Gael FRA 46
9 Hanescu, Victor ROM 47
10 Verdasco, Fernando ESP 48
11 Rochus, Christophe BEL 49
12 Andreev, Igor RUS 50
13 Acasuso, Jose ARG 52
14 Chela, Juan Ignacio ARG 56
15 Sanguinetti, Davide ITA 57
16 Zib, Tomas CZE 60
17 Martin, Alberto ESP 62
18 Calleri, Agustin ARG 66
19 Mayer, Florian GER 68
20 Seppi, Andreas ITA 71
21 Zabaleta, Mariano ARG 75
22 Serra, Florent FRA 76
23 Hernandez, Oscar ESP 78
24 Sabau, Razvan ROM 80
25 Almagro, Nicolas ESP 84
26 (WC)
27 (WC)
28 (WC)
29 (Q)
30 (Q)
31 (Q)
32 (Q)

On 07sep05, terremoto posted:
"WC confirmed:
#1 ALDI, Francesco ITA
#2 FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP" :kiss:

On 19sep05, christi posted:
"Pavel and Hanescu whithdrew from the tournament."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Francine said:
He's going to play Palermo? Is that on clay? Whatever, vamos!
Yup it's clay. I thought it was weird too at first, but it makes sense as he'll be in Italy playing on clay (or at least practising on clay! :p ) this week. And it's in Europe as opposed to his other two optional tournaments the same week, which are both in the far east (Vietnam and Thailand). So smart choice, Juanqui, and they're even giving him a wildcard. :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,752 Posts
He can win here!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,646 Posts
RogiFan88 said:
Yup it's clay. I thought it was weird too at first, but it makes sense as he'll be in Italy playing on clay (or at least practising on clay! :p ) this week. And it's in Europe as opposed to his other two optional tournaments the same week, which are both in the far east (Vietnam and Thailand). So smart choice, Juanqui, and they're even giving him a wildcard. :yeah:
I had forgotten about the DC tie, makes much more sense now :) I hope he does well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,532 Posts
Good Luck JC :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,932 Posts
RogiFan88 said:
Yup it's clay. I thought it was weird too at first, but it makes sense as he'll be in Italy playing on clay (or at least practising on clay! :p ) this week. And it's in Europe as opposed to his other two optional tournaments the same week, which are both in the far east (Vietnam and Thailand). So smart choice, Juanqui, and they're even giving him a wildcard. :yeah:
Maybe the Italians are trying to make up for not giving him a wildcard at AMS Rome earlier this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
Ferreromausi said:
Win the tournament, JC!
You did 1/2 final @ Beijing :yeah:
So you can do final @ Palermo! Vamooos, baby!

By the way: I told you last week, that I can see 1/2 finals(JC!!!) and final on german TV - but:
They showed only match from Coria vs. Johansson and the final! :fiery:
My god, I thougt about sending a bomb to german sports TV. :lol:
No, I didn`t send it, but guys --> I thougt about it... ;)
But I saw 20 seconds from Nadal vs. Juanqui! Thanx a lot...
Only 20 seconds... :sad:
:hug:CCTV-5 didn't even show the tape match,I think they know how many focus will be concentrating on that match,so they want more people to see the live. :eek:
JC plays very good and positive against Nadal.He even deserves to win it,but like too many times before,luck is not on his side and he always wants to make more winner,so his UE is far more than Nadal's.Nadal just knows how to reture the ball...JC was very angry after the match,his driver told me he threw things on his personal room.Poor baby.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,969 Posts
We need to hear about that kind of emotion from him. It means he'll only be that much more determined. :)
 
1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Top