Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would share my opinion on betting the first round of tennis tournaments and solicit the opinions of others. Unless I have a really strong opinion on a particular player being underrated or overrated going into a match and I think the odds are way off , I try to avoid betting on the first round of tournament. I found that there are often some weird upsets and if you can omegle predict those, hey that's great. But I think it's safer to Simply stay away. Also, with the exception of a champion playing a clearly inferior opponent with no chance, I think it is a plus EV play to bet against the winners and runner ups of tournaments that ended only days before. There is an emotional and physical hangover from playing in a final and then jumping back into the grind of a first-round in a different city or country, and I think you can capitalize on if you are mindful of such things. So, there is my view on the subject. I'm interested to hear what everyone else thinks, please comment below. Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts