Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I checked it out and Tommy is scheduled to play in the San Jose Tournament. I do hope that shoulder gets better please--:angel:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Haas better not reach the SF against Roddick, because I'd be pissed that ES2 is gonna show the first SF instead of the 2nd one.
;)

I was kidding, of course, since it would be already quite an achievement if he won his first match against Kendrick, and that without the same worries he had this week.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haas better not reach the SF against Roddick, because I'd be pissed that ES2 is gonna show the first SF instead of the 2nd one.
;)

I was kidding, of course, since it would be already quite an achievement if he won his first match against Kendrick, and that without the same worries he had this week.
:lol: I didn't even know the SJ draw had been posted :eek:
If Tommy goes out again in the 1st Rd against someone he should defeat, I'm really going to be worried about that shoulder :scared: I don't know if he should have decided to play Pete or not :unsure: I had thought it was a good idea until I remembered that Tommy was also going to be in the Tournament. Now I don't know if it was a good idea or not :confused:

·
Registered
691 Posts
What's he playing at?! :rolleyes: He doesn't need to be playing any more matches than nessacery with all his aches and pains, even if they are against Pete. Kendrick can be a tough one, I hope he gets through! :tape:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
he learned from the past. If he will play you can be sure he will be 100% healthy. All he needs is more matches to get used to the whole thing again. So playing Pete isn't a bad idea in my opinion

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like a win, of course, to make Tommy happy and to give him some ranking points :) But I'm still worried about that shoulder :scared: And I never heard anything about him and Pete playing :confused:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Good luck Tommy!!!!
Show us the real you today!! :rocker2:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They must be having bad weather in San Jose because Matches just keep getting pushed back :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tommy is playing now. I wasn't figuring in West Coast time. Right now it is 3-1 Tommy in the 1st Set :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts