Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. There is a message telling me I am required to post here. So that is what I am doing. Sorry it's rather boring for everyone else, but one must obey the rules.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hi :wavey:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JerrySeinfeld said:
:lol: you didnt really have to but, its okay welcome :bigwave:
It's all a bit confusing. There really was a message that said that I had to post something here otherwise I would never be allowed to post elsewhere. I apologise if I misunderstood it and have therefore forced you all to read a rather pointless message. But you were not the only ones to be annoyed. I must confess that I was slightly troubled, when I chose to register, suddenly to be told that I could not be approved for 28 days unless I paid a subscription. I paid, because I wanted to take part in the thread about the Mons tournament. And then I got that message saying I was first required to bore you all with an introductory message here.

I think it is a generational thing. You youngsters just love rules and regulations. When you get to my age you may, like me, begin to detest being bossed around. But then it will be too late. Another lot of teenagers will be in charge and you will have to do what they tell you. Sad really.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Hi :wavey:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
welcome :wavey: :hug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts