Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Burned-out Safin fan
18,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It went ok. I'm tired though. First cuz i'm not used anymore to wake up at 6am. I know, i'm just a big baby whining here :lol:, but seriously I didn't have to wake up early since April when my internship ended. :eek:

This morning I had a lecture about how you write down legal acts when you bring an action to court. Nothing really new, as we had to study a part of it for our entry exam, and also because the rest, the concrete thing, I saw it during my internship.

Then lunch. I spent 40 minutes walking in the town to find the fucking box office. Versailles is a big, historical city. So even if it's just a few streets down south, the streets are amazingly long and broad. Plus the post office is a small 'shop', and it's not yellow outside as the other post offices are in France. It's a normal little house, with a sign on the wall, but the sign is an old (very old!) one so it's not yellow either. :rolleyes: I ended to be completely lost and had to ask someone about the direction. lol.
But finally made it. :woohoo: now there's a penguin down under who should receive something soon ;)

I then went back to school, ate my sandwich while walking. :p The lecture of the afternoon was just what I needed: we watched a video! :cool:
The president of the school showed us a video they made with 2 other lawyers a few years ago. He played the lawyers, and the 2 others played the clients. Who had a gazillion problems! :lol: It was extremly funny. And thus he could show us what not to do when you welcome a client in your office for the first time.

He also told us about the bad habits we can have without even knowing them. Like gestures you do all the time, or words you say at the end of each sentence. Those are the things we will have to correct during our formation. Cuz they are very annoying for the other lawyers and the judges when you plea in court.:eek:
So when we will have our plea exercises at the courtroom every week, we will have to work on this, and we will be filmed too!! oh.my.god. :bolt:

I finished @ 5pm cuz I'm not in the 'bad' English groups. The teacher put me in the best of the 6th groups ;)
Which means I'll have the lecture on Friday. Will end every Friday at 8pm. But the cool thing is that in that group there are 2 girls I went to uni with, who studied English and American Law with me at the time.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good day! :hug: That's good you learn practical stuff, we don't that much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts