Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night I had my first date with the guy I've mentioned. It all went just beautifully :D He picked me up at 7.15 and took me to dinner where we chatted non-stop. It helps that we both have a major love of sport and we never seemed to run out of things to say! We even have the weird thing in common of being Aussies who both hate the Australian cricket team and cheer for whoever is playing them!

Anyway, after dinner we went to the movies and saw Poseidon which I really enjoyed and the company of course made it even better... we were the only 2 in the whole cinema which was a bit strange! We both had a wonderful evening and really want to see each other again really soon... so yeah it was all a success and I am still dumbfounded that this has all happened so out of the blue :eek:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:woohoo: glad you had such a great time Peta!!:hug: me is happy for you :hug:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Well, not that long ago, we talked about guys and our respective feelings towards them...I was trying to have you believe in it again. Me, who have stopped believing in all that stuff for so long!! But I'm so happy for you girl. That guy seems really nice and I hope it's the beginning of something great for you 2. :) Well, who knows? Maybe your story will help me believe in it again...

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
:D peta bread! that's so cool:hug: now don't go scaring him off bringing up your guille boinking :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts