Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Notice: This thread is not for political discussion. This thread is for the discussion of firearms and related topics only.

I REPEAT: NO POLITICS

On that note, let's get a good firearm discussion going. To start us off, what is your ideal handgun size? Obviously 9mm is very universal, but .45 is a classic. 9mm vs .45 is a classic debate.

Note: Once again, this thread is for technical discussion. I know that it will devolve into political mudslinging. I ask for mods to please do their job, which I know that they will.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Firearm thread

In everyone's opinion, what is the best centerfire .22 rifle?

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Re: Firearm thread

Depends who hires me, during my last job I needed more than 8 rounds so the answer is obvious.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I don't know dude. I never had a firegun in my hands. German Bundeswehr didn't want me. God knows why...
But when I played Call of Duty I always been a fan of M4. AK47 not so my wapon. RPD is huge, too.
handgun is pretty lame. I prefer killing by knife.

9mm or 45 i don't know man. Which is better for headshots?

·
Your visions will happen
48,517 Posts
Never been a fan of guns in real life, I am more of a baseball bat/martial arts kind of guy to defend myself, but in video games and paintball/aerosoft which I used to do briefly probably the AK-47, the M-16, and the 9mm Uzi fully automatic would be my top 3

Oh yeah, can't forget the James Bond Desert Eagle and the MP5

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
On topic, I prefer 9mm primarily because it serves the purposes I need it to (range practice, HD) at a much lower cost than .45 ACP.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
I don't know too much about firearms but guns = power. Where I live (New Zealand), you need a firearms license and membership to a gun club to legally own a .22 pistol.

I'll be getting one later in the year.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know too much about firearms but guns = power. Where I live (New Zealand), you need a firearms license and membership to a gun club to legally own a .22 pistol.

I'll be getting one later in the year.
I've been thinking of picking up a .22 for plinking, but I just don't really have the time or land to do it on sadly.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What are everyone's thoughts on the Colt 1911? Greatest handgun of all time?

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
You can't get anything in Australia, although I'm not sure I'd get any guns even if I could.

I disapprove of hunting, and frankly I'd probably be scared of them (for good reason really).

I'll stick to my iPhone and tennis racquet, thanks.
I hate violence in general, even if guns look cool and would probably be fun to use.

Heard too many bad stories from places like the USA really.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
easy, her majesties finest Lee Enfield 303 Mk.1

In the hands of the trained regulars of the BEF the Germans thought they were walking into machine gun fire at the battle of Le Cateau

1 - 18 of 18 Posts