Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RG starts tomorrow. Finally. Been looking forward to it, since the very last day of the event last year. And I have to say that being able to watch the first matches on tv on a Sunday isn't that bad. At least, it's gonna help me forget about all that fuss about Mother's Day. Still can't stand it.

Just back from spending 2 hours in my garden. Planting tomatoes, melons and other stuff. A friend there said he had been wondering if I was still alive. True that it was such a long time I didn't go there anymore, because of that shitty weather. He offered to give me some tomato plants, but I nicely refused, saying I'd need a large family first if I wanted to eat more than what I had already planted. He laughed and said that I needed to have a family in the first place. It was a joke and in his mouth, those words were absolutely harmless. But it ended up hurting me inside, very deeply. As a lot of things in life, wanting something very deeply isn't enough at times....I didn't need to be reminded of that, I know it too well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts