Registered
4,626 Posts
Thanks for the info!! :yeah:

Poor Novak! :lol:

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
Don't believe it. That guy told me the same thing, but even after I gave him a blowjob he didn't introduce me to Novak.
:haha:
well i was not thinking about this way, but now you are talking about it there was that guy in roland garros, a serbian guy who lives in france and who goes to every tournaments when serbian players are playing, who wanted me and my friend to sing "happy birthday" for novak (it was his 18th birthday that day) and who was saying stuff in serbian to novak and janko who were practicing... he told us he said "if you are good boys I'll introduce you to these nice 2 girls" but I think he said something more :devil:-ish :lol:

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Saumon said:
how many love letters and pictures of naked girls do you think he'll receive? :aplot: :tape:
And boys too ;)

I don;t know, how many are you planning to send jess? :aplot:

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Guys I am too scared to email him! But if I wasn't.... :devil:

Like he won't be getting any emails from me ever. I go to type one and I get scared and delete the whole thing.

I did write him a card once and I sent it to the USO... hahahahahahahah. I wonder if he got it. It was like, "HEY I AM YOUR SCARY STALKER BIGGEST FAN! I SAW YOU LAST WEEK AND YOU RAN AWAY FROM ME AROUND 5 TIMES! STOPPPPPPPP I JUST WANT TO LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU."

:shrug:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts