Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The season is over. Before I post the news I have for next season, Ill post the final standings for 2002. Get ready. ;)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The players who went not that good were mainly hurt by weeks without sending teams. So Jakub, aura and Leo finished last because of that reason. I hope they can play more weeks next season, and as we will play from the start of the ATP season, the gap of weeks without sending teams wont be so big in the end. :)

8. Jakub - 677 points
7. aura of moya - 702 points
6. Leo7 - 787 points

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rebecca had a special season. She missed some weeks of play, not sending teams. But she had some fabulous weeks, where she got almost all the players right (Madrid, TMCup). Thats why you didnt finish either on the down group, but had too big a gap to catch the top this week. Play all weeks and you will be a lot closer next season. ;)

5. Rebecca - 1168 points

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now, the next group, all finished very close. I should even declare a tecnical tie. :p Less than 100 points final gap among we three. Thats because we played all weeks. ;)

4. TennisHack - 1393 points
3. Layla - 1411 points
2. Hitman - 1471 points

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the winner, on a league of his own during all the season, Mr Llama had no opponents to his level. :p He finished with over 300 points advantage over the second place.
He led the game from the start, nothing would be more fair than him getting the number one trophy.
CONGRATS PAL! :D

1. Martin - 1801 points

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Wooohooooo! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hung onto my eternal third place! :D

Congrats everyone :) especially Martin who was out of this world. :eek:

And a huge THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Himan for running this beautiful game so well. :) Can't wait for next season to begin.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
hitman said:
Now, the next group, all finished very close. I should even declare a tecnical tie. :p Less than 100 points final gap among we three. Thats because we played all weeks. ;)

4. TennisHack - 1393 points
3. Layla - 1411 points
2. Hitman - 1471 points
LMAO, I think we're all the same person ;) Thanks, guys, it was a great year and I can't wait to see how a full season's play will effect us!!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
congrats to our King of 2002: Martin! :bounce: and all those others who did well! :bounce:

and a special thanks to htiman and becca for all their hard work on the game. you guys are fab. :D

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yay I won!! :D

Thanks so much everyone for their congrats, I have to say I got lucky, it was the US Open where I did well, and managed to always make sure I had quite a bit of money for the weeks ahead ;)

I really should be very happy that my phoning scam of fixing the matches didn't get made public until a few weeks ago, when Hit posted that pic of me making my phone call :p

You've all done so great though, and huge congrats to Hit, he's put up a great competition, he's done all the calculating and all the work, just a fantastic job!! :D

Can't wait for 2003, when I won't win again, I guarantee :p

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Martin said:
I really should be very happy that my phoning scam of fixing the matches didn't get made public until a few weeks ago, when Hit posted that pic of me making my phone call :p
*ahem*

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
and a special thanks to htiman and becca for all their hard work on the game. you guys are fab.
I haven't done anything since the game first started :D The idea was to co-run it, but Hitman was able to do it himself with excel, and I don't have the softwear so I didn't end up helping much.

I'm just here if he gets in a jumble and can't do something one week, I post a message saying that ;)

So hail Hitman :wavey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts