1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Rain rain go away

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
so they will show RODDICK vs federer yet again and then the rain will stop and then they will show RODDICK vs Nalbandian and PREEMPT kim vs Lindsay. :fiery:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
This is CLASSIC!

ESPN is showing yesterday's match for the THIRD time, even though the FINAL has ALREADY STARTED!!

I am soooooooooooo mad.

3-1 Roddick, by the way

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
And then when they were signing off the air, Cliffie told a MAJOR lie and said that it was STILL raining in Montreal. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
6-1 Roddick

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
wait, wait...I really don't get this...they're actually showing a taped match AGAIN when the live match featuring RODDICK is going on?? *rubs eyes* They're not gonna cover a live final of their holy grail boy??

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Oh yea, and damn the stats on the live scoreboard. It doesn't even show the winners and ue's made.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Yeah......... c'mon David...... c'mon and lose. :)

I would be happy to see Roddick wipe the court with David.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Roddick breaks back.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Re: Re: Final scores !

1jackson2001 said:
wait, wait...I really don't get this...they're actually showing a taped match AGAIN when the live match featuring RODDICK is going on?? *rubs eyes* They're not gonna cover a live final of their holy grail boy??

Yes it is true. The score was 4-1 when the program went off the air with Cliffie quickly saying..... it's still raining here, but there's more tennis to come......... and switching to LA.

And....... the holy grail for ESPN is and apparently always will be...... certainty of programing.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Come on David, make it more exciting. ;)

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Final scores !

star said:
Yes it is true. The score was 4-1 when the program went off the air with Cliffie quickly saying..... it's still raining here, but there's more tennis to come......... and switching to LA.

And....... the holy grail for ESPN is and apparently always will be...... certainty of programing.
Yea I know, they showed the rain when it went off air. Cliff said that it was still raining, and I got fooled.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts