Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
641 - 647 of 647 Posts

·
Registered
24,685 Posts
poor Ferrero, i feel sorry for him :( , better luck next time :)

this jorge i know him well, he is just joking, not disrespectul to Ferroro, i think you people take his words too seriouisly :p

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
mimi said:
poor Ferrero, i feel sorry for him :( , better luck next time :)

this jorge i know him well, he is just joking, not disrespectul to Ferroro, i think you people take his words too seriouisly :p
I'm sorry Mimi! I don't want to turn on you! But if someone who are very upset already and tell you your joke is not funny, any decent guy will just shut up instead of further joking or in this case keep provoking.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I will ask people that will still come in here to read the thread, PLEASE dont post anything that could lead into more problems among members. I guess we had all we could during the day, and everything that was to be said about the others was enough.
Theres a request to close the thread in the Questions forum, but untill someone solves it, could we please agree on that?
Thanks. :wavey:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
angele87 said:
Wow, am I glad I wasn't here last night lol... I'm a bit ticked off reading some of the stuff so I can't imagine if I would of been here in the thick of it :eek:

anyways, CONGRATS LLEYTON :kiss: :kiss:

Yes I read what you wrote on wtaworld, and it is much better you werren't here, for your own good :p

·
27,371 Posts
Rebecca said:

Yes I read what you wrote on wtaworld, and it is much better you werren't here, for your own good :p

What did I write on wtaworld :confused: :p Anyways, It was late here when the match was being played... maybe I would of been too tired to argue even if I would of been here ;) :p :angel:

641 - 647 of 647 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.