Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
621 - 640 of 647 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
tennisaddict said:
i think becca is just upset, she doesn't really hate hewitt at all. best not antagonize her at the moment. her fave just lost a match he probably should have won ( :sad: ) and now some people are being deliberately provacative :(
Some people are just really really pathetic. It's not their fault.

For some reason God made them that way.

Thanks though :)

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I said SOME of you. Cease and desist with your insulting me. You have no right and i don't care what you are going through. I was trying to tell you something that might make you feel better and you continually insult me. You are not some special person exempt from the rules and if you cannot refrain from name calling then log off now.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Rebecca said:
I don't make him out to be a demon you moron.

FInd me one place whereI have done that? ONe place?

Yes i've been nuts this match, but i explained that clearly.
just for the record, and as my last post. in whole this mess i just saw one person (or two) using agressive bad words, but seems that she is untouchable, here or at Wtaworld. The questi0on is... why?:cool:

good morning, Becca:)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
LL recieved keys to the car, a vase

LL: I'd like to congratulate JC, thanks to the sponsors, thanks to Jason, parents, Hayden, thanks to the directors, Shanghai crowd

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I'm going to bed so that I'll stop being obnoxious.

I'll come back with something good to say - it might take a few days, but meh.

With the exception of Jorge, I appologize to those I have offended. If anyone has any further problem with me, please jsut PM me.

:wavey:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
You´re still talking??
Amazing...

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
can i join in the all the cursing and crying please? fuck lleyton! go to hell! damn juanqui! you suck! :fiery: :sad: :fiery: :sad:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:eek: @ jorge and becca! :eek:

·
27,371 Posts
Wow, am I glad I wasn't here last night lol... I'm a bit ticked off reading some of the stuff so I can't imagine if I would of been here in the thick of it :eek:

anyways, CONGRATS LLEYTON :kiss: :kiss:

621 - 640 of 647 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.