Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
601 - 620 of 647 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I feel really sorry for JC and his fans (Becca, Hackie, Layla and others), but don't be sad guys, he'll win it next time and the French Open too :)

and Congrats Lleyton, what a fighter :)

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Rebecca said:
Jorge - this coming from the guy who sent me a number of PMs, got totally paranoid that i was ignoring him (when at the time I wasn't), sent me pics of his city, insisted that I go there someday, told me he had relatives up here and was going to come some day -

Right not a stalker.

You messed with the wrong bitch you sick fuck.
you are totally sick, now you lost the dimension of the reality, if you could stop to browse 13 hours by day you would realize that wasn't anykind of stalk (maybe you wish) but friendship (at the beginning)
and just for the record was me who has stopped to chat with you, not you to me

Get a life!

PS ewhy you has deleted your beautiful poems to me? i love your yellow mouth , darling;)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Scott, cant you close this goddamned thread?
I guess it would be a good job for everyone. Please. :)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
And Becca, MSN NOW! ;)

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Layla said:
Jorge, you may wear dark shades in your signature, but you are not cool.
well, i don't want to be rude with you or another people, but.... i don't care your opinions about me :)

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Rebecca said:
Well good for fucking llyeton.

Should I give him a hero cookie for appologizing?

What a putz, who appologies?
Actually I thought he was quite sensitive and classy. I am sure he can buy plenty of cookies though. Who knows what you might put in those cookies? :eek:

Lleyton's a good guy and not the demon some of you make him out to be.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #617
Scott, if you can't close this thread or get someone to close it, I will delete the whole damn thing.

It's descended into more of a mess than midmatch, and I didn't think that was possible.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i think becca is just upset, she doesn't really hate hewitt at all. best not antagonize her at the moment. her fave just lost a match he probably should have won ( :sad: ) and now some people are being deliberately provacative :(

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Rebecca said:
Your right - I must have imaged blocking you, then having you semd me 2 PMs after that.

My bad.

Idiot.
you has dissapeared from my contact list a long long time ago, guelph girl. And yes i plain to travel to Toronto to see my relatives. But thinking twice, why i would like to see a girl who spends 16 hours in front of her PC???:confused:

bye, ciao, adiós!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
ok shh guys, the ceremony has started a long time ago.

JC: Id like to congratulate LL, I;m glad I made it to the finals, thanks to the crowd, the Spanish people in the crowd, says he liked the tournament and hopes to come back some day. Thanks a lot

601 - 620 of 647 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.