Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Re: Final Day -- SUNDAY's OOP& SCOReS

1.01 People calling players idiots and morons when they lose, but thinking they are great when they win.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

GeorgeWHitler said:
1.01 People calling players idiots and morons when they lose, but thinking they are great when they win.
Of course! ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts

gary said:
but.. who's Serra?
I never heard of him:eek:
He has a complete technique (like all the French players), a good serve and a solid baseline game... Until this year he had some mental problems (for example losing to Spadea in Roland Garros last year after wasting several match points) because of his nervousness .. Making awesome progress this year, winning 2 challengers and now his first ATP title on his first final.
I can't see him enter the Top 10 (He doesn't have a killer shot) but he can enter (and stay) in the Top 50 for a longtime ... :)

·
Registered
12,941 Posts

GeorgeWHitler said:
that is why i try to avoid the live scores thread :rolleyes: fans LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
igor lost:bigcry:...and he cryed after the match:sad:...but he made a grup picture with us....so sweet:inlove:!

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
dear mosca....serra is a player from the back of the pack...igor is the best:bigclap:

121 - 140 of 149 Posts