Here's what you need to know:
1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread. You may play more than one event per week (THIS RULE MAY CHANGE, BUT IT STANDS FOR NOW).
2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
4) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you MAY ONLY alter your pick if the withdrawing player was seeded. However, if the player who withdrew is not a seed, you may not replace.
Unless a seeded player withdraws, you are not allowed to change picks after the first post.
If you are changing picks due to the withdrawal of a seed, you must post your picks in a new post. No editing posts under any circumstances.
5) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. If two qualifiers play each other, and you are predicting before they are placed, you must predict based on their placement in the draw. For instance, you may say "Qualifier 1 d. Qualifier 2" which would indicate a prediction that the qualifier who is listed first in the draw would win.
6) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.
7) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on.
8) PLEASE REMEMBER:
-Post your picks in the form 'A d. B' or 'A over B', and not in the form 'B loses to A', or simply list the winners of each round.
-Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.
For more info, please feel free to visit the FITD forum in the games section.